Oswin Erhunmwunse

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Oswin Erhunmwunse

Postby Helmzy » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:26 am

CUGrads03 wrote:
Helmzy wrote:My sources say it’s foggy. Providence thinks he’s committing tomorrow so if he doesn’t commit tomorrow then PC doesn’t know shit and it’s a toss up between us and PC

This statement is a bit ridiculous.
“It’s foggy” so there’s really nothing to say. Then “he’ll either commit tomorrow or they don’t know shit” then “it’s then a race between them and us.” WTF? I appreciate the attempt to know, and sharing when you do know, but this is odd.

I’m saying if he doesn’t commit today, then the Providence people have no idea what they’re talking about. I’ll admit this has been a pain to follow. Seems like the front runner changes daily. Ask Trilly about it he’s freaking out haha
Helmzy

Postby SchlegelsPenthouse » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:51 am

Helmzy wrote:
CUGrads03 wrote:
Helmzy wrote:My sources say it’s foggy. Providence thinks he’s committing tomorrow so if he doesn’t commit tomorrow then PC doesn’t know shit and it’s a toss up between us and PC

This statement is a bit ridiculous.
“It’s foggy” so there’s really nothing to say. Then “he’ll either commit tomorrow or they don’t know shit” then “it’s then a race between them and us.” WTF? I appreciate the attempt to know, and sharing when you do know, but this is odd.

I’m saying if he doesn’t commit today, then the Providence people have no idea what they’re talking about. I’ll admit this has been a pain to follow. Seems like the front runner changes daily. Ask Trilly about it he’s freaking out haha

Soooo he didn't commit as far as I can see..... Providence doesn't know?
SchlegelsPenthouse

Postby VaJayJay » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:58 am

Providence, Scotty, Helmzy…nobody knows
VaJayJay

Postby jaykorver » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:29 pm

jaykorver

Postby sdebole059 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:34 pm

So no one knows?
sdebole059

Postby jaykorver » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:36 pm

sdebole059 wrote:So no one knows?

Trilly just implied it is Providence
jaykorver

Postby sdebole059 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:37 pm

I mean i guess
sdebole059

Postby bluejayfan00 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:41 pm

It would be shocking if he chose anyone but Providence.
bluejayfan00

Postby sdebole059 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:44 pm

I don’t think it’s a guarantee
sdebole059

Postby vivid_dude » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:50 pm

Always dangerous to review Twitter likes as a way to determine a prospect's upcoming decision, but around January 4 - he was liking a bunch of Creighton stuff. Then, he spent a day liking Oklahoma tweets. Since then, it's all Friars, all the time.

So, based on my calculations, who knows? I hope he comes to Creighton and becomes a legend. If he doesn't, I wish him luck and probably won't think about him much. He should get over that pretty quickly. Oswin will do what he and his family thinks is best for him, as he should. Maybe it's Creighton. Maybe it's not.

That said...a recruiting core of Ty Davis, Larry Johnson, Jackson McAndrew and Oswin Erhunmwunse would be very cool. Different, complementary skillsets that Creighton needs. If Oswin doesn't come to Omaha, I hope (and would guess) there's a backup plan at the five position. An overseas prospect, perhaps? I have a feeling all the Kalk-disparagers will realize their folly once he departs. As Joni Mitchell said, and the Counting Crows ruined, "Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you got 'til it's gone?" Maybe that should be the new intro song.
vivid_dude

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting