2024 Northern Colorado Transfer Saint Thomas

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2024 Northern Colorado Transfer Saint Thomas

Postby omajay » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:35 pm

SonofFrankTomera wrote:I believe he said Creighton was his dream school coming out of Millard North. Maybe it still is!

I remember reading that in the OWH as well when he was a senior. He was hoping for a CU offer.
omajay

Postby Jaysker12 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:17 pm

I imagine you'd only take one of Thomas and Fidler.
Jaysker12

Postby bluejayfan00 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:20 pm

Jaysker12 wrote:I imagine you'd only take one of Thomas and Fidler.

I'd be surprised at this point if Fidler doesn't end up at Wisconsin
bluejayfan00

Postby 5PointsBank3 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am

Duke1Agn wrote:He has high-major talent, no question. The question is likely fit. He had attitude problems at Loyola and from what I heard, he was basically asked to leave the program.

https://youtu.be/l_P3D5iMEUI?si=b5RrEnVstuNjGaLM

Sounds like he was having some mental health issues while at Loyola and felt he didn't have the support he needed. After listening to Drew Valentine in Kansas City trying to light a fire in his players and chirping at fans in the crowd, it's possible it just wasn't a great fit for Thomas. Mac has built a reputation as a players coach and if he and the staff think it would be a good fit, he certainly has the talent to play at this level.
5PointsBank3

Postby BellevueJay » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:12 pm

5PointsBank3 wrote:
Duke1Agn wrote:He has high-major talent, no question. The question is likely fit. He had attitude problems at Loyola and from what I heard, he was basically asked to leave the program.

https://youtu.be/l_P3D5iMEUI?si=b5RrEnVstuNjGaLM

Sounds like he was having some mental health issues while at Loyola and felt he didn't have the support he needed. After listening to Drew Valentine in Kansas City trying to light a fire in his players and chirping at fans in the crowd, it's possible it just wasn't a great fit for Thomas. Mac has built a reputation as a players coach and if he and the staff think it would be a good fit, he certainly has the talent to play at this level.

Not only is Mac a players coach, there are two therapists on staff in Athletics that can assist all athletes with any mental health struggles.
BellevueJay

Previous

Return to Recruiting