Switch to full style
Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!
Post a reply

Re: Future Schedules

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:19 am

Creighton plays UCLA first in the HOF Classic!

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Helmzy wrote:Creighton plays UCLA first in the HOF Classic!

Just what I was hoping for. I didn't want Wisconsin right away because we just played them and Baylor scares me.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:20 am

assuming they'll put us in the second game (maybe they already have, as I didnt look yet) for west coast considerations?

Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:33 am

creightonotter wrote:assuming they'll put us in the second game (maybe they already have, as I didnt look yet) for west coast considerations?

Incorrect assumption.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:51 am

story of my life

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:09 pm

creightonotter wrote:assuming they'll put us in the second game (maybe they already have, as I didnt look yet) for west coast considerations?

Yeah 4:00 p.m. west coast time is primetime viewing for people in California....The organizers screwed up on that one. All the Creighton fans will be in KC. UCLA fans would likely be watching on TV. Not a great time slot for them to watch.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:39 pm

dont blame em though. badgers-bears is the better of the two first-day matchups, right?

Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:39 pm

creightonotter wrote:dont blame em though. badgers-bears is the better of the two first-day matchups, right?

Nah, UCLA vs Creighton? Fastest paced and highest scoring game of the season right here. It'll be much more entertaining if the game is close!

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Ranking the tournaments, CBE #4.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2017/7/20/16002268/college-basketball-early-season-tournament-ranking-schedule-dates-tv-maui-atlantis

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Check out the Phil knight invitational. Especially the Motion bracket with tons of possible storylines: Butler Duke maybe meeting in the semis. Ohio St and Butler there for a possible coach reunion. The Zags looking to boost the Jays RPI. Definitely going to be watching these games too.

http://pkinvitational.com/brackets/
Post a reply