Big East Opponent Message Boards & Blogs

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Big East Opponent Message Boards & Blogs

Postby WBR Tom » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:51 am

Creighton77 wrote:Please forgive if this is a dumb question/something everyone already knows - I’ve seen some reference to the “other” Creighton message board (though it’s not spoken of highly here ; ) What is that site?

It's on Rivals, run by the guys who host Bluejay Banter. The radio personality who ran it before them made a lot of enemies and was persona non grata around these parts (actually, he's the reason this board exists and why it's called The Bluejay Underground as a joke at his expense after he threatened to sue to stop a competing board from starting -- so we went "Underground" lol).

A lot of people who post on the BJU are paid members over there now, too, including me.

https://creighton.rivals.com
WBR Tom

Postby Jays26 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:32 am

Polyfro wrote:
Creighton77 wrote:Please forgive if this is a dumb question/something everyone already knows - I’ve seen some reference to the “other” Creighton message board (though it’s not spoken of highly here ; ) What is that site?

It's on Rivals, run by the guys who host Bluejay Banter. The radio personality who ran it before them made a lot of enemies and was persona non grata around these parts (actually, he's the reason this board exists and why it's called The Bluejay Underground as a joke at his expense after he threatened to sue to stop a competing board from starting -- so we went "Underground" lol).

A lot of people who post on the BJU are paid members over there now, too, including me.

https://creighton.rivals.com

Both boards provide great info.
Jays26

Postby Creighton77 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:36 am

Thank you!
Creighton77

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:05 am

Up to a 5 seed on the latest Bracketville:
https://bracketville.wordpress.com/seed-list/

Plugged into the Torvik Teamcast with us winning the rest of our regular season games and the BET, got us as high as the ninth team, the top 3 seed. A doomsday scenario: 2-4 the rest of the regular season and a first round BET loss to UConn still leaves us with a 6 seed (I don't buy that). Most likely combinations of wins and losses the rest of the way give us a 4 seed:
https://www.barttorvik.com/teamcast.php?team=Creighton&year=2023
Wizard of Westroads

Postby Rredmond1creighton » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:05 am

Attention NYC Blue Jays Fans. Watch yourselves and each other as you leave Madison Square Garden, last night my wife was knocked to the ground by what appeared to be a disgruntled fan. In the ER as we think she broke her arm. Same person knocked 2 others to the ground that we saw. Watch and protect each other.
Rredmond1creighton

Postby CUGrads03 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:01 pm

I looked around for NC State message boards to see what if I could see some initial reactions. Found Rivals and two others but couldn’t navigate to much hoops talk. If anyone finds a good one to follow, please post it here. TIA.
Colors True...
CUGrads03

Postby jaysfan3 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:38 am

jaysfan3

Postby omajay » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:26 pm

Butler is getting hit hard in the portal. Chuck Harris is the latest addition; he is a solid player.
omajay

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops