Creighton Bars

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Creighton Bars

Postby NYC-bluejay » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:41 pm

Anywhere to watch in New York City? I found an alumni facebook page but seems to be completely inactive.
NYC-bluejay

Postby TylerClementFanClub » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:51 pm

Does anyone know if there are any bars hosting a watch party in Chicago for the game Friday night?
TylerClementFanClub

Postby TXJaysFan » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:22 pm

TylerClementFanClub wrote:Does anyone know if there are any bars hosting a watch party in Chicago for the game Friday night?

The alumni tourney page has a list of watch parties around the country: https://alumni.creighton.edu/jays-ncaa-tournament

For Chicago: Sully’s House Bar, 1501 N Dayton St., Chicago, IL 60642
TXJaysFan

Postby FereJay » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:41 pm

TXJaysFan wrote:
TylerClementFanClub wrote:Does anyone know if there are any bars hosting a watch party in Chicago for the game Friday night?

The alumni tourney page has a list of watch parties around the country: https://alumni.creighton.edu/jays-ncaa-tournament

For Chicago: Sully’s House Bar, 1501 N Dayton St., Chicago, IL 60642

Get the Sully sticks- Was my neighborhood bar!! Love its still the Jays bar!!
FereJay

Postby Waylon Van Smack » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:25 pm

Watch party at Blondies Sports Bar and Pizza on 50th n Grover tomorrow. 15 bigscreens 20 taps and great bourbon collection.
Waylon Van Smack

Postby MCN56171 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:46 pm

Looks like Creightakes is hosting a watch party for the OSU game tomorrow night at Barchen. Not sure if thats going to e for all the games or just this one
MCN56171

Postby CUGrads03 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:18 pm

MCN56171 wrote:Looks like Creightakes is hosting a watch party for the OSU game tomorrow night at Barchen. Not sure if thats going to e for all the games or just this one

Saw Let It Fly responded to his post about being the place to be to watch a game. Never thought I’d see a time when places are competing for watch parties!

Also saw Helmzy post from his own account under the CreighTakes account. Is he no longer running CreighTakes? I think he had gotten a job of some kind but I’m not sure if that takes away from his work on the Twitter handle. Can’t imagine that Twitter handle being a full time gig.
Colors True...
CUGrads03

Postby MCN56171 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:03 am

CUGrads03 wrote:
MCN56171 wrote:Looks like Creightakes is hosting a watch party for the OSU game tomorrow night at Barchen. Not sure if thats going to e for all the games or just this one

Saw Let It Fly responded to his post about being the place to be to watch a game. Never thought I’d see a time when places are competing for watch parties!

Also saw Helmzy post from his own account under the CreighTakes account. Is he no longer running CreighTakes? I think he had gotten a job of some kind but I’m not sure if that takes away from his work on the Twitter handle. Can’t imagine that Twitter handle being a full time gig.

I believe theres like 2-3 guys who run the account

The one they had for the s16/e8 games at Barchen were a lot of fun. Crowd was a tad younger but its probably good that they're all getting together since most of the events ive been to in the past are full of blue hairs
MCN56171

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops