Creighton Bars

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Creighton Bars

Postby Kaleb Korver » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:39 am

Des Moines area?

I went to one at the market grille in Waukee awhile back. Lame.
Kaleb Korver

Postby CULawAlum » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:36 am

Long time reader, 1st post. It's looking like I may be in Scottsdale at the time of the BE tourney. Any spots there or in Phoenix where I might find a CU crowd? Thanks in advance!
CULawAlum

Postby Jaysforlife23 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Creighton Game Viewing Party at Prohibition, Sunday, Feb. 9 at 5pm vs. St. John's, should be a good one, hope to see folks in there!
"You better get a timeout Jay Wright"
-Gus Johnson
Jaysforlife23

Postby Kaleb Korver » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:29 pm

Seriously? Not one Des Moines CU bar!?
Kaleb Korver

Postby section221jay » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:08 pm

CULawAlum wrote:Long time reader, 1st post. It's looking like I may be in Scottsdale at the time of the BE tourney. Any spots there or in Phoenix where I might find a CU crowd? Thanks in advance!

Clancy's in Scottsdale. Same people that own the Clancy's in Omaha.
section221jay

Postby GI Jay » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:19 am

Any Creighton bars or gatherings in Milwaukee?

Heading up there for Marquette game on Wednesday and was wondering if there was a place or best place to go.
GI Jay

Postby AttyAlum » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:41 am

GI Jay wrote:Any Creighton bars or gatherings in Milwaukee?

Heading up there for Marquette game on Wednesday and was wondering if there was a place or best place to go.

Per Sarver's email:

CREIGHTON ALUMNI ASSOCIATION PREGAME EVENT IN MILWAUKEE WEDNESDAY
Bluejay fans, alumni and friends are invited to join the Creighton Alumni Association at a pregame event from 4:30-6:30 p.m., at Bar Louie located at 1114 North Water Street in Milwaukee prior to the Creighton men’s basketball game versus Marquette. Food and drinks will be available for purchase.

Here's a link to the RSVP form: http://alumni.creighton.edu/s/1250/alum ... calcid=667
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby taa71458 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:46 am

AttyAlum wrote:

Per Sarver's email:

Bluejay fans, alumni and friends are invited to join the Creighton Alumni Association at a pregame event from 4:30-6:30 p.m., at Bar Louie located at 1114 North Water Street in Milwaukee prior to the Creighton men’s basketball game versus Marquette. Food and drinks will be available for purchase.

Here's a link to the RSVP form: http://alumni.creighton.edu/s/1250/alum ... calcid=667

Pretty nice restaurant really close to arena. After the game you have your choice of a million different bars on water street, all great choices.
taa71458

Postby vjay » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:10 pm

taa71458 wrote:
AttyAlum wrote:

Per Sarver's email:

Pretty nice restaurant really close to arena. After the game you have your choice of a million different bars on water street, all great choices.

Also lots of great choices on 3rd street as well (also a short walking distance). It's been at least three years since I went to Major Goolsby's (corner of 4th and Kilbourn), but that was also decent. Out of the 50+ times I've been to downtown Milwaukee for work, the only place I wouldn't recommend is the sports bar/restaurant that is attached to the parking garage on the corner of 4th and Highland. It is directly across from the security gate towards the north end of the Bradley Center. I don't remember the name of it because it has changed a couple of times. Gave it a couple of tries and both times the food and service stunk. Convenient to the arena, absolutely. But there are plenty of much better options down there. Go Jays!
vjay

Postby lincolnbluejay » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Has the Lincoln Alumni association been doing anything at Brewsky's this year?
lincolnbluejay

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops