Anthony Tolliver

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Anthony Tolliver

Postby whiteandblue77 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:40 am

A-Train is GREAT! His banner in the practice gym should be the same size as KK's and DM's. Fire the dude responsible for that slight.
whiteandblue77

Postby Easypaddy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:41 am

Nah I think it is ok and the guy should not be fired.
Easypaddy

Postby Jet915 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:55 am

With AT, u need to change uniforms on that banner every 1-2 years.....
Jet915

Postby gtmoBlue » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Great, so they can make a larger poster of AT... AND open the windows in case of paint and solvent offgassing. :lol:
"@OmahaEliteAAU: I refuse to lower my expectations for those who will not elevate their own." +1

I am an optimist. @gtmoBlue
Omaha Tech - Troy Lives.
gtmoBlue

Postby vivid_dude » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:59 am

TrueBlueJay wrote:The NBA is stupid with their money. Nothing against AT, but if players of his caliber make $8M a year, that just makes me hate the NBA all that much more.

Out of curiosity, why do you begrudge anybody for making what the market dictates? Owners, franchise values, TV networks, stadiums, apparel companies, etc. are all making HUGE profits. NBA teams have a small roster compared to the other two major sports, 82 games (plus playoffs), and making a ton of money. Shouldn't that money filter down to the players on the court?

If the money doesn't go to the players, who actually ARE the league, it goes to the owners - who are already billionaires.

I'm thrilled AT is being rewarded for being one of the Top 250 NBA players in the league...and arguably the world. There should be a premium for being one of the Top 0.00000001% of people, especially when they generate so much revenue.
vivid_dude

Postby Jaysker12 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:16 am

vivid, some people just love to hate the NBA, and that's okay...
Jaysker12

Postby vivid_dude » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:27 am

Jaysker12 wrote:vivid, some people just love to hate the NBA, and that's okay...

True. I tell hockey to go to hell every day, so I guess I can't be too judgmental.
vivid_dude

Postby Savannah Jay » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:40 pm

vivid_dude wrote:
TrueBlueJay wrote:The NBA is stupid with their money. Nothing against AT, but if players of his caliber make $8M a year, that just makes me hate the NBA all that much more.

Out of curiosity, why do you begrudge anybody for making what the market dictates? Owners, franchise values, TV networks, stadiums, apparel companies, etc. are all making HUGE profits. NBA teams have a small roster compared to the other two major sports, 82 games (plus playoffs), and making a ton of money. Shouldn't that money filter down to the players on the court?

If the money doesn't go to the players, who actually ARE the league, it goes to the owners - who are already billionaires.

I'm thrilled AT is being rewarded for being one of the Top 250 NBA players in the league...and arguably the world. There should be a premium for being one of the Top 0.00000001% of people, especially when they generate so much revenue.

Echo the "making huge profits." So much money, that the salary cap jumped from $70MM to $94 MM this year, by my math a 34% increase. I am glad it's being shared with players, too. As for the A-Train...he has worked unbelievably hard to make himself an NBA player and couldn't be happier for him.
Savannah Jay

Postby Polyfro » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:33 am

Nice interview with the A-Train here from Sacramento Kings blog "Cowbell Kingdom". Lots of good stories in here.

http://cowbellkingdom.com/tollivers-per ... =hootsuite
#GoJays
Polyfro

Postby Jet915 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:07 am

Polyfro wrote:Nice interview with the A-Train here from Sacramento Kings blog "Cowbell Kingdom". Lots of good stories in here.

http://cowbellkingdom.com/tollivers-per ... =hootsuite

Great article, something new freshman players should read.
Jet915

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops