Anthony Tolliver

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Anthony Tolliver

Postby whiteandblue77 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:41 am

Jet915 wrote:
Polyfro wrote:Nice interview with the A-Train here from Sacramento Kings blog "Cowbell Kingdom". Lots of good stories in here.

http://cowbellkingdom.com/tollivers-per ... =hootsuite


Great article, something Justin should read every day.


Fixed :D
User avatar
whiteandblue77
 
Posts: 1755
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:43 am

 

Re: Anthony Tolliver

Postby KenoshaJay » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:43 pm

Steph Curry Guards 6’8 Anthony Tolliver, Steals The Ball, Breaks His Ankles & Hits A 3!

http://ballislife.com/steph-curry-guard ... -hits-a-3/
KenoshaJay
 
Posts: 735
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:55 am

Re: Anthony Tolliver

Postby Chicagojayfan » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:15 am

KenoshaJay wrote:Steph Curry Guards 6’8 Anthony Tolliver, Steals The Ball, Breaks His Ankles & Hits A 3!

http://ballislife.com/steph-curry-guard ... -hits-a-3/


Looked to me like a lousy entry pass and a mismatch on the other end. Nothing Tolliver did there that wouldn't have happened to a lot of other players although most bigs wouldn't have worked as hard to get to the defensive end.
Chicagojayfan
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Re: Anthony Tolliver

Postby KenoshaJay » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:42 am

Chicagojayfan wrote:
KenoshaJay wrote:Steph Curry Guards 6’8 Anthony Tolliver, Steals The Ball, Breaks His Ankles & Hits A 3!

http://ballislife.com/steph-curry-guard ... -hits-a-3/


Looked to me like a lousy entry pass and a mismatch on the other end. Nothing Tolliver did there that wouldn't have happened to a lot of other players although most bigs wouldn't have worked as hard to get to the defensive end.


Agree. Crappy entry pass and Curry took advantage of it. Slow sports day. AT is always a great sports story for the Jays!
KenoshaJay
 
Posts: 735
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:55 am

Re: Anthony Tolliver

Postby Polyfro » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:19 am

Meanwhile in the NBA world of #ProJays: :lol:

#GoJays
User avatar
Polyfro
Moderator
 
Posts: 2538
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 am
Location: Miramar

Re: Anthony Tolliver

Postby vivid_dude » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:24 am

Very cool article about Anthony Tolliver entitled "The NBA Player Who's So Good At Taking Charges, We Created a Stat For Him."

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-nba-player-whos-so-good-at-taking-charges-we-created-a-stat-for-him/
User avatar
vivid_dude
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: Anthony Tolliver

Postby whiteandblue77 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:22 am

That's awesome! Tolliver represents old-time CU basketball at it's finest. I'm praying JP stays on another year and this summer he spends some time with AT learning about the league and life.
User avatar
whiteandblue77
 
Posts: 1755
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:43 am

Re: Anthony Tolliver

Postby jfan » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:55 pm

AT waived by the Kings---on his birthday no less. Sure hope he catches on somewhere else. Great representative for Creighton!
jfan
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Re: Anthony Tolliver

Postby Chicagojayfan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:02 am

jfan wrote:AT waived by the Kings---on his birthday no less. Sure hope he catches on somewhere else. Great representative for Creighton!


Looked like a contract cleanup thing. I suspect he'll find a good situation for next year
Chicagojayfan
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Re: Anthony Tolliver

Postby cu8493 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:53 am

If not, I have no doubt he will soon be on a bench coaching in some capacity, in the front office and in the not too distant future a manager, or running the player's union. Or, maybe he's made enough jack and decides to retire and spend some time on a beach with maybe some broadcasting. Either way, I am confident he will be successful and will continue to be an outstanding representative of Creighton.
cu8493
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests