Creighton Article Busting Brackets

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Creighton Article Busting Brackets

Postby bradcav » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:49 am

https://bustingbrackets.com/2017/09/20/ ... ng-lineup/

Article from last week, analyzing the Creighton starting lineup. I would love to get feedback from Creighton fans to see how my predictions compare to the predictions of people who follow Creighton on a daily basis.
bradcav

Re: Creighton Article Busting Brackets

Postby jays911 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:01 pm

Solid analysis. Thanks.
So long Valley, hello big time.
jays911

Postby Jet915 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Very knowledgeable analysis. Pretty sure Suarez is a DII transfer btw.
Jet915

Postby JaysWinJaysWin » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:44 pm

I think he has the starting lineup exactly right. And he also has right the importance of getting Mitch, Ty-Shon and Epperson on the floor. Davion will get some time at the point. I think that is your rotation of 9. I think he gives too much time to Suarez but seems clear that Epperson will get time at center but will be a work in progress. Epperson's time will increase as the season progresses (he says Epperson will play as many minutes as he can handle but maybe only 8-10 minutes to begin with) I think he is right about a wing (he says Foster) playing some at the 4. It might not be Foster but we will have Marcus and Khyri on the floor at the same time with Mitch or Ty-Shon. I think Suarez and Martin will be behind Hegner and Epperson and play in situations. E.g, foul trouble or when we go against a Spellman, O'Mara or Delgado. I think the analysis is right on.
JaysWinJaysWin

Postby ictjay » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:45 pm

Pretty sure Martin will be in the equation.
ictjay

Postby cujaysfan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:03 pm

that's pretty darn good analysis - outside of our local experts - don't expect much better than that.

the one thing i'll question is - Marcus at the PF on occasion - he hasn't shown much in the way of Reb or the want to on D that he'd need to be able to add spot minutes there.
cujaysfan

Return to Men's Hoops