2017 Big East Offseason

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: 2017 Big East Offseason

Postby CU Final Four » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:13 am

Dan Hurley will be named new head coach at GT; my prediction.
AMDG
User avatar
CU Final Four
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:28 am
Location: Convent Place, a subdivision as surveyed, platted and recorded in Douglas County, Nebraska.

 

Re: 2017 Big East Offseason

Postby Jet915 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:18 pm

CU Final Four wrote:Dan Hurley will be named new head coach at GT; my prediction.


That would not be good for us, Murphy would probably be top candidate for URI job...
Image
Jet915
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Re: 2017 Big East Offseason

Postby bluejayfan00 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:32 pm

I can't remember where I saw it or how long of a time frame was used but in the last ___ years, Creighton, Xavier, and Butler all have almost identical winning percentages. However, Creighton has 5 NCAA wins in that time, compared to a combined 41 for Xavier and Butler... I hope we get there someday.
Creighton 18'
User avatar
bluejayfan00
 
Posts: 1721
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Re: 2017 Big East Offseason

Postby Trifecta » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:25 pm

bluejayfan00 wrote:I can't remember where I saw it or how long of a time frame was used but in the last ___ years, Creighton, Xavier, and Butler all have almost identical winning percentages. However, Creighton has 5 NCAA wins in that time, compared to a combined 41 for Xavier and Butler... I hope we get there someday.


Dirk Chatelain stat
User avatar
Trifecta
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Re: 2017 Big East Offseason

Postby jays911 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:23 pm

bluejayfan00 wrote:I can't remember where I saw it or how long of a time frame was used but in the last ___ years, Creighton, Xavier, and Butler all have almost identical winning percentages. However, Creighton has 5 NCAA wins in that time, compared to a combined 41 for Xavier and Butler... I hope we get there someday.


Please don't cite Dork unless you include a specific reference to the only "Power 5" team that has never won a tournament game. Peace.
So long Valley, hello big time.
jays911
 
Posts: 2452
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:47 am

Re: 2017 Big East Offseason

Postby Eye of the Jay » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:33 pm

Hope I'm dead wrong but I think Butler and X get beat pretty soundly. Like I said want to be eating a buffet of crow but UNC and Zona provide bad matchups for our BE brethren
User avatar
Eye of the Jay
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:50 am

Re: 2017 Big East Offseason

Postby BostonBlueJay » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Eye of the Jay wrote:Hope I'm dead wrong but I think Butler and X get beat pretty soundly. Like I said want to be eating a buffet of crow but UNC and Zona provide bad matchups for our BE brethren


X hanging in tough early. Gotta say, I didn't see THEIR success coming given how they looked like they couldn't buy a spot in the tourney the last few weeks of the regular season. Needed to win 2 in the BET just to get in and they did. I actually had them beating Maryland round one but nothing else. Wowzers...
User avatar
BostonBlueJay
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:00 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: 2017 Big East Offseason

Postby mel ott » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:59 pm

BostonBlueJay wrote:
Eye of the Jay wrote:Hope I'm dead wrong but I think Butler and X get beat pretty soundly. Like I said want to be eating a buffet of crow but UNC and Zona provide bad matchups for our BE brethren


X hanging in tough early. Gotta say, I didn't see THEIR success coming given how they looked like they couldn't buy a spot in the tourney the last few weeks of the regular season. Needed to win 2 in the BET just to get in and they did. I actually had them beating Maryland round one but nothing else. Wowzers...



How do you like your Crow?
User avatar
mel ott
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:14 am

Re: 2017 Big East Offseason

Postby Eye of the Jay » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:06 am

mel ott wrote:
BostonBlueJay wrote:
Eye of the Jay wrote:Hope I'm dead wrong but I think Butler and X get beat pretty soundly. Like I said want to be eating a buffet of crow but UNC and Zona provide bad matchups for our BE brethren


X hanging in tough early. Gotta say, I didn't see THEIR success coming given how they looked like they couldn't buy a spot in the tourney the last few weeks of the regular season. Needed to win 2 in the BET just to get in and they did. I actually had them beating Maryland round one but nothing else. Wowzers...



How do you like your Crow?


Tasting pretty savory at the moment. Would like to go back for seconds tomorrow but I'll keep the pessimistic attitude in the meantime. Wow did not see that one coming, especially at the under 4 TO thought this was a done deal for AZ. Nice job X!
User avatar
Eye of the Jay
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:50 am

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mredle and 3 guests