Marcus Foster

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Marcus Foster

Postby Dundee Hipster » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:33 am

John Bishop wrote:Marcus will join us this afternoon (Thursday) on Unsportsmanlike Conduct. We're going to record at 1pm and play back at 5pm. What kinds of things do you want to know from Marcus?

Ask him what it's like to be on a show with a third rate co-host in Josh Peterson.
Dundee Hipster

Postby hilltopalum » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:32 am

John Bishop wrote:Marcus will join us this afternoon (Thursday) on Unsportsmanlike Conduct. We're going to record at 1pm and play back at 5pm. What kinds of things do you want to know from Marcus?

Who steps up in 17-18 as the vocal leader?
hilltopalum

Postby NUgradCUfan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:51 am

mannygakou wrote:

John, thanks for the input.

Things I'm curious about: what he's looking to improve for next year, what the team needs to improve on, kaleb joseph's strengths and how he'll fit in to the rotation, which underclassmen's leap is most critical for next year (outside of KT and JP), and perhaps his favorite omaha restaurant.

Thrilled to have him back for next year, huge reason why the Jays should be tourney bound again.

I just want to second the Kaleb Joseph question. We really haven't heard much about his development during the redshirt year. I'd be interested to hear what Marcus thinks and how he'll fit into the rotation much like what manny said.
NUgradCUfan

Postby mredle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:46 am

Regardless of what Marcus really thinks, I would be shocked (and disappointed) if he said anything negative about Kaleb, or Davion, or Ronnie for that matter.
mredle

Postby Ethanfor3 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:01 pm

What do we need to do to convince JP to return :)
Ethanfor3

Postby goboy40 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:32 am

Hey Marcus, Here are some Ball Handling Drills, Remember The Off Season is the Real Season! Coach Trumble

Ball Handling Drills: Powerhandz Dribbling Gloves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-aTQuyWDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2oFaAbiuE&t=77s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqTn8JbKyoU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFbVYp7NVIkKyrie

Irving Exclusive Workout
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssk5AOaEUQI

James Harden Workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3V1vSDOeWE
goboy40

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:20 am

NUgradCUfan wrote:
mannygakou wrote:

John, thanks for the input.

Things I'm curious about: what he's looking to improve for next year, what the team needs to improve on, kaleb joseph's strengths and how he'll fit in to the rotation, which underclassmen's leap is most critical for next year (outside of KT and JP), and perhaps his favorite omaha restaurant.

Thrilled to have him back for next year, huge reason why the Jays should be tourney bound again.

I just want to second the Kaleb Joseph question. We really haven't heard much about his development during the redshirt year. I'd be interested to hear what Marcus thinks and how he'll fit into the rotation much like what manny said.

I listened to both interviews yesterday. Marcus was very complimentary of Kaleb's work while sitting out, said he's good at finding teammates with the ball. Also said he has a nice midrange pullup on the break. He said nice things about Davion too, but I'd guess Kaleb is ahead at this point based on the way Marcus described them.
Wizard of Westroads

Postby NUgradCUfan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:00 am

Great interview last night. Thanks for taking a couple of our questions. I really like what I heard about next year's PG's as well as Marcus saying that he's going to work to become THE vocal leader of this team over the off season and into next year with Mo now gone.
NUgradCUfan

Postby whiteandblue77 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:22 am

Link please and thank you
whiteandblue77

Postby GoKobe » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:57 am

does this imply Foster will play point next season? I mean, that's what they have told him to do since he's undersized to play in the nba. So he will be forced to master his ball handling.

Marcus Foster - PG / Kaleb Joseph
Davion Mintz - SG / Mitch
Thomas - SG / Tyshon
Kobe - SF (yes bias) / Harrell Jr. / Martin
Patton - C / Toby Hegner / Martin
GoKobe

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops