Toby Hegner

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Toby Hegner

Postby BostonBlueJay » Tue May 16, 2017 9:22 pm

mel ott wrote:
BostonBlueJay wrote:
fritzpointer wrote:Con grats to Toby on his Graduation. Go Jays!

Hegner, Huff, Hanson and Clement all graduated this weekend (as did I)

Congrats . My last one just graduated from grad school this semester. Seriously, a significant achievement! Best of luck to all.

Thanks! At congrats to yours as well!
BostonBlueJay

Postby Eye of the Jay » Mon May 22, 2017 1:25 pm

What are the chances that Toby is in a grad school program that will pay his tuition? I know Geoff did this a couple of years ago with his MBA and there are other programs in the college that have donors pay tuition (Magis teaching program comes to mind).

Only asking since that would free up another scholarship, give us the ability to ink the NOLA duo and still have an open scholarship for Tugs or Waters in the upcoming weeks.
Eye of the Jay

Postby bluejayfan00 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Eye of the Jay wrote:What are the chances that Toby is in a grad school program that will pay his tuition? I know Geoff did this a couple of years ago with his MBA and there are other programs in the college that have donors pay tuition (Magis teaching program comes to mind).

Only asking since that would free up another scholarship, give us the ability to ink the NOLA duo and still have an open scholarship for Tugs or Waters in the upcoming weeks.

I had been wondering the same.
Creighton 18'
bluejayfan00

Postby T-bone » Mon May 22, 2017 3:16 pm

bluejayfan00 wrote:
Eye of the Jay wrote:What are the chances that Toby is in a grad school program that will pay his tuition? I know Geoff did this a couple of years ago with his MBA and there are other programs in the college that have donors pay tuition (Magis teaching program comes to mind).

I had been wondering the same.

Zero
T-bone

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops