next years sweet 16 tickets

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: next years sweet 16 tickets

Postby bluejaydano » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:59 pm

Jays26 wrote:
59County wrote:I called in today and was able to order mine. The wait was only 2 minutes.
It didn't seem to matter that I was a Creighton season ticket holder or not.
They said the lower level tickets are sold out. Got 2 upper level tickets for both sessions for $500. So thats about $125 per ticket. Hopefully the Jays are playing in a sweet 16 regional elsewhere and I can scalp these tickets to purchase some there.

Is this the "new math" that I always hear about?

2 sessions and 2 tickets to each session=4 total tickets
$500 cost divided by 4 total tickets=$125 a ticket
Doesn't seem like new math to me?
bluejaydano

Postby Jays26 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:06 am

bluejaydano wrote:
Jays26 wrote:
59County wrote:I called in today and was able to order mine. The wait was only 2 minutes.
They said the lower level tickets are sold out. Got 2 upper level tickets for both sessions for $500. So thats about $125 per ticket. Hopefully the Jays are playing in a sweet 16 regional elsewhere and I can scalp these tickets to purchase some there.

Sorry, my bad. For some reason I thought there would be 3 sessions. :oops:
Jays26

Postby jpduke » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:47 pm

bluejaydano wrote:
Jays26 wrote:

I ordered mine on the 10th and there will be 3 total games two on Friday and one on Sunday. My tickets are all session and were $300 each for 3 games $100 per game.
jpduke

Postby bluejaydano » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:01 pm

You could also say that each half of basketball that you watch from your seats will be $50. Or that between every TV timeout would cost you approximately $10. But that's not how tickets are broken down. There are 2 sessions. You go to both Sweet Sixteen games with 1 all session ticket and the Elite Eight session with the other session ticket.
bluejaydano

Postby UpperBowlRandy » Tue May 02, 2017 10:35 am

Has anyone received their actual tickets yet? My delivery method was direct connect and I was told I'd get them in the mail but they didn't say when. Anybody have a similar experience?
UpperBowlRandy

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Tue May 02, 2017 11:07 am

UpperBowlRandy wrote:Has anyone received their actual tickets yet? My delivery method was direct connect and I was told I'd get them in the mail but they didn't say when. Anybody have a similar experience?

They usually don't come until sometime next year, when it's actually happening. I'm sure they haven't even figured out what seats to give to what orders and stuff yet.
Outlaw_Wales

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops