next years sweet 16 tickets

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: next years sweet 16 tickets

Postby Jaybacker '98 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:40 am

911 were you getting the same "restricted" message from the website ?
Jaybacker '98

Postby Jaybird » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:41 am

I'm having the same problem. I changed my password, thinking that was the issue. It wasn't, but now I have a shiny new password.

On the bright side, they'll apparently let us buy all the tickets we want to the 2017 Men's LaCrosse Chanpionships. I hope this doesnt mean lacrosse season ticket holders at hotbeds like Johns Hopkins are being given a chance to buy basketball tournament tickets.

Or, could be this offer was somehow redirected to UNO season ticket holders. And I guess there's always the possibility the NCAA just doesn't want our money.
Jaybird

Postby jays911 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:04 am

Jaybacker '98 wrote:911 were you getting the same "restricted" message from the website ?

Yes.
So long Valley, hello big time.
jays911

Postby JaysWinJaysWin » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:40 am

I called the NCAA number listed in the e-mail this morning when I couldn't get in through the e-mail and they took my phone order.

Haven't received my confirmation e-mail yet they said they sent.
JaysWinJaysWin

Postby Jaybacker '98 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:48 am

JaysWinJaysWin wrote:I called the NCAA number listed in the e-mail this morning when I couldn't get in through the e-mail and they took my phone order.

Haven't received my confirmation e-mail yet they said they sent.

how long did you wait I am pushing an hour almost
Jaybacker '98

Postby Jaybird » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:03 pm

It would be nice if Creighton would wake up long enough to send out an updated email giving us some status of the problem with advice on whether to just wait it out or start working the phones like the old days, seeing as how they've already sent us an email this morning that turned out to be really, really wrong.
Jaybird

Postby cufan10 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:10 pm

Jaybird wrote:It would be nice if Creighton would wake up long enough to send out an updated email giving us some status of the problem with advice on whether to just wait it out or start working the phones like the old days, seeing as how they've already sent us an email this morning that turned out to be really, really wrong.

I called the number and waited awhile on hold but got my tickets. Once you get off hold it does not take long for them to get you tickets. Good luck.
cufan10

Postby Jaybacker '98 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:11 pm

cufan10 wrote:
Jaybird wrote:It would be nice if Creighton would wake up long enough to send out an updated email giving us some status of the problem with advice on whether to just wait it out or start working the phones like the old days, seeing as how they've already sent us an email this morning that turned out to be really, really wrong.

I called the number and waited awhile on hold but got my tickets. Once you get off hold it does not take long for them to get you tickets. Good luck.

did anyone else's email confirm give any notes under the section part? Mine says lower level corner/endzone.............id take that in a heartbeat
Jaybacker '98

Postby cufan10 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:20 pm

Jaybacker '98 wrote:
cufan10 wrote:

did anyone else's email confirm give any notes under the section part? Mine says lower level corner/endzone.............id take that in a heartbeat

Mine said lower level corner/endzone as well.
cufan10

Postby AttyAlum » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:35 pm

I don't see how this is Creighton's fault....
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops