Coaching Staff

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Coaching Staff

Postby ictjay » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:40 pm

Need to ask Paul how that tidbit came about. I made the comment few weeks ago that Mac was finally during games, consulting a asst coach (Lusk) at the tail end of the season. Be interesting to see who succeeds Lusk.
ictjay

Postby bluejaydano » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:57 am

ictjay wrote:Need to ask Paul how that tidbit came about. I made the comment few weeks ago that Mac was finally during games, consulting a asst coach (Lusk) at the tail end of the season. Be interesting to see who succeeds Lusk.

I think the harder coach to replace will be Coach Lutz. Lusk was too quiet and sometimes you could even say he wasn't there. It's like he didn't even exist.
bluejaydano

Postby AttyAlum » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:43 am

bluejaydano wrote:
ictjay wrote:Need to ask Paul how that tidbit came about. I made the comment few weeks ago that Mac was finally during games, consulting a asst coach (Lusk) at the tail end of the season. Be interesting to see who succeeds Lusk.

I think the harder coach to replace will be Coach Lutz. Lusk was too quiet and sometimes you could even say he wasn't there. It's like he didn't even exist.

Personally, I feel like he was always more worried about what happened at Missouri State than what happened here.
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby ictjay » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:05 am

AttyAlum wrote:
bluejaydano wrote:

Personally, I feel like he was always more worried about what happened at Missouri State than what happened here.

LOL, good one.
ictjay

Postby taa71458 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:32 pm

Al Huss it is
taa71458

Postby fritzpointer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:43 pm

Welcome home Al. Hope you have a great run.
fritzpointer

Postby section202jay » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:46 pm

I like this
Twitter @PRspcDerek
section202jay

Postby Jet915 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Nice to see an alum get the job. Young guy, hopefully he can recruit.
Jet915

Postby drbluejay » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:15 pm

Sounds like we got a good one who can coach and recruit, plus he is a CU alum. CU got a steal getting Huss from what I hear and read. Build it and they will come. Coach Mac has done a fantastic job building up the program in his 7 years here and he has done it mostly with players recruited to play in the MVC. This year Mac had 3 guys that were recruited to play in the MVC and next year CU will still have one left in Hegner.
drbluejay

Postby slaw » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Did Huss ever coach Tugs at LaLu or did the times not overlap?
slaw

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops