2018 NCAA Tournament

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: 2018 NCAA Tournament

Postby LynchMob » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:33 am

When we actually play to our potential, even after the injuries, we beat the national champs... but when I say the program has the talent to win, but not the coaching, everyone throws a bitch fit about how terrible our players are.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
LynchMob

Postby KenoshaJay » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:57 am

CPJays wrote:
cu8493 wrote:I will be shocked if Brunson comes back. The way he left the court, his embrace with Jay, how he handled the trophy, etc., just seemed to me like a guy who has already determined his time at Nova is through. I think it highly likely Paschall and Spellman go also. I know Spellman is a frosh (redshirt), but he has the size, strength, an excellent shot (50% overall and 43% from 3), and rebounds. He will get a look. Paschall has two championships and is a redshirt junior. What more is there for him to accomplish? We will see, but won't surprise me in the least for them to lose 4 starters.

As was mentioned during the broadcast many times he will graduate in 3 years as well. Two titles and a diploma make for a damn successful college career. Time to see what he can do at the next level.

Plus, 2nd team Academic All-American. Impressive kid.
KenoshaJay

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:51 pm

They won't -- but just how scary is it to think that Villanova could actually return every single person who made a meaningful contribution this year. That entire team could come back and try to go undefeated next year, and probably have a pretty legitimate shot at doing so. I know it won't happen and they could lose more than they keep, but wow.
Outlaw_Wales

Postby JayPak » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Money and his wife's hometown were two of the top three reasons Mack left Xavier. Nova was the other.

Brunson and Bridges are off to the NBA. But I can see Spellman and Paschall returning. Booth is back, too.
"I want to beat (NU) so bad. This is a blue state...I’m a Creighton Bluejay. I’ve always wanted to go to Creighton...never really liked Nebraska...Creighton trusted me and Nebraska was just…out there...Can’t wait to play ’em..." ~Justin Patton
JayPak

Postby SDJay » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:00 pm

Outlaw_Wales wrote:They won't -- but just how scary is it to think that Villanova could actually return every single person who made a meaningful contribution this year. That entire team could come back and try to go undefeated next year, and probably have a pretty legitimate shot at doing so. I know it won't happen and they could lose more than they keep, but wow.

Indeed. Wow.
" That rug really tied the room together, did it not?"
SDJay

Postby mredle » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:25 am

"Bitch fit?" Nice to know there is no limit to LynchMob's bias.
mredle

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops