2018-19

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: 2018-19

Postby LynchMob » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Really bummed to see Ronnie go. He had the on-court attitude and effort we so desperately need on this team.

He will be an absolute force in the Summit.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
LynchMob

Postby bluejay3 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:06 pm

cujaysfan wrote:yes - Rodney billups is coach at DU - he was really solid player there and is Chauncey's brother

i'll be hitting the DU vs SDSU game - Ronnie vs Daum will be a fun game

sorry to see Ronnie go

Unless Daum comes to Creighton
bluejay3

Postby drbluejay » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:07 am

westojay wrote:Yep Summit League. We will see him in Omaha next year when he beats the Mavs. We should get lot of fans at that game to cheer him on.

I will be cheering for my home town team, UNO. I am not a big fan of UNO but I always cheer for them to win as I also do for OPS high schools over suburban schools. What's good for Omaha is good for me. I do wish Ronnie good luck at Denver.
drbluejay

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:30 am

ESPNs Jeff Borzello...recruit and return

Post NCAA Tourney article on Jays (Mar 16)- http://insider.espn.com/blog/ncbrecruit ... t?id=18190

Trending: Down. That’s assuming Thomas leaves for the NBA. If not, Creighton might not miss a beat even without Foster. If both Foster and Thomas are gone, it’s hard to imagine the Bluejays finishing in the top half of the Big East, even if there are several intriguing young pieces on the roster. McDermott does a terrific job year-in, year-out, but losing two guys like Foster and Thomas is tough to overcome.

Covers all the talent, both returning and new. Quite upbeat about Krampelj and Ep. Fairly upbeat on the Jays...unless Khyri leaves.
"@OmahaEliteAAU: I refuse to lower my expectations for those who will not elevate their own." +1

I am an optimist. @gtmoBlue
Omaha Tech - Troy Lives.
gtmoBlue

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops