Switch to full style
Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!
Post a reply

Creighton NIL Store

Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:26 pm

Didn't know where else to put this, but the Creighton NIL Store has some cool stuff.

Re: Creighton NIL Store

Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:38 pm

Don't know if this is the actual image of the replica jersey, but it would be nice if one could purchase something that resembles the real thing.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:42 pm

yeah, the jerseys are terrible lol. Some of the t-shirts and hoodies are cool, but idk why they aren't selling real replicas. I've seen some other schools have legit Nike replicas with players' names on the back

Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:05 pm

As soon as I saw the NIL store release and that they sell jerseys I was going to buy a Baylor #55 jersey. Logged on and saw that crap and said no way lol

Aren't they charging like $75 or something ridiculous like that?

Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:08 pm

HoopsFan01 wrote:As soon as I saw the NIL store release and that they sell jerseys I was going to buy a Baylor #55 jersey. Logged on and saw that crap and said no way lol

Aren't they charging like $75 or something ridiculous like that?

$110. Crazy. If it was a legit Nike replica, awesome. But it looks like a jersey you go pick up from Sports Authority in 2006 for your youth team

Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:10 pm

I believe the Lawlor's jerseys online with names also contribute to the NIL project. Maybe look there?

Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:40 pm

Now this is a great idea.....

A friend owns a beer distributorship and told me about it.

Is the Blatz brewery still open in Omaha? Back in the day, not bad when cold and fresh.....after a tour (that never happened) and free sandwich bar. An annual fraternity event.

https://badgerswire.usatoday.com/lists/ ... -reaction/

Supposedly, 20% of proceeds will go to NIL.....
Per my friend, tastes like MGD.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:02 pm

KenoshaJay wrote:Now this is a great idea.....

A friend owns a beer distributorship and told me about it.

Is the Blatz brewery still open in Omaha? Back in the day, not bad when cold and fresh.....after a tour (that never happened) and free sandwich bar. An annual fraternity event.

https://badgerswire.usatoday.com/lists/ ... -reaction/

Supposedly, 20% of proceeds will go to NIL.....
Per my friend, tastes like MGD.

Bwahahaha, haven’t been back in a while, eh? 8-)
Post a reply