NCAAT

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: NCAAT

Postby jaysfor3 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:57 pm

Durango Jay wrote:So glad that they extended Hoidberg.

Minus John Cook and their bowling team, the Nebraska Athletic Department has for over 2 decades overachieved at over paying and underperforming in W/L’s and national relevance.

Bruce Rasmussen’s brilliant work without the big football $ to waste has made the bug eaters AD’s look like a revolving door of bush leaguers.
jaysfor3

Postby jaysfor3 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:07 pm

JayPharmAlum wrote:That was a glorious couple of hours. But I have to admit that I’m kind of kissed they didn’t score 100+.

And what a cesspool their message board is…

They would have been lucky to make the NIT if they played in the Big East this year. Absolute tops they would have 2 road wins in our round robin BE format.

Padding their W’s with cream puff non con games at home and a plethora of games at home and few tough opponents on road in the end was “a fools gold” team.
jaysfor3

Postby westojay » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:19 pm

jaysfor3 wrote:
JayPharmAlum wrote:That was a glorious couple of hours. But I have to admit that I’m kind of kissed they didn’t score 100+.

And what a cesspool their message board is…

They would have been lucky to make the NIT if they played in the Big East this year. Absolute tops they would have 2 road wins in our round robin BE format.

Padding their W’s with cream puff non con games at home and a plethora of games at home and few tough opponents on road in the end was “a fools gold” team.

Exactly. Weak Non Con and only One Non Conf road game. Minimal road conference wins padding wins at home.
westojay

Postby JacobPadilla » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:27 pm

cujaysfan wrote:Extend Fred!

Hoiberg and his staff actually did a really good job with that team. The way this season played out is pretty close to the best case scenario end of the spectrum considering the talent level on the team. Will be curious to see how this offseason goes and whether or not they'll be able to capitalize off this season to up the talent level to go with the returning group, or if this was the ceiling.

People would absolutely love Keisei if he played for Creighton.
JacobPadilla

Postby westojay » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:34 pm

JacobPadilla wrote:

Hoiberg and his staff actually did a really good job with that team. The way this season played out is pretty close to the best case scenario end of the spectrum considering the talent level on the team. Will be curious to see how this offseason goes and whether or not they'll be able to capitalize off this season to up the talent level to go with the returning group, or if this was the ceiling.

Really? I would take Trey over him in a heartbeat. Let’s not get into the comparison garbage.
westojay

Postby JacobPadilla » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:36 pm

westojay wrote:
JacobPadilla wrote:

Really? I would take Trey over him in a heartbeat. Let’s not get into the comparison garbage.

Huh?
JacobPadilla

Postby Jaybird » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:37 pm

JacobPadilla wrote:

And if my aunt had balls, she’d be my uncle. Maybe Mac would put up with all that “hey everybody, look at me, are you not entertained” crap, maybe not. I don’t know him. I guess you do. I just have this feeling that he’d wear out his welcome pretty fast if all he did was hit a parking lot three now and then.
Jaybird

Postby westojay » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:42 pm

Jacob I respect what you do, but why bring up that comment? Trey is a better player for our system, KT gets selfish. Hence I said I would rather have Trey.
westojay

Postby NYC-bluejay » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:46 pm

Never knew of any Creighton fans that hated Nebraska until I started reading this board… why such animosity for a little brother school?
NYC-bluejay

Postby vivid_dude » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:48 pm

westojay wrote:Jacob I respect what you do, but why bring up that comment? Trey is a better player for our system, KT gets selfish. Hence I said I would rather have Trey.

I’ve re-read Jacob’s post eight times and am still befuddled at how you or anyone could possibly turn it into “Jacob is saying KT is better than Trey.”
vivid_dude

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops