NCAAT

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: NCAAT

Postby jayc13 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:47 pm

Jayhawks season ended when McCullar went out. Not sure they deserved better than a 7 seed. But Nembhard looked very comfortable running that offense, as opposed to the first half of the season.
jayc13

Postby TrueBlueJay » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:26 pm

jayc13 wrote:Jayhawks season ended when McCullar went out. Not sure they deserved better than a 7 seed. But Nembhard looked very comfortable running that offense, as opposed to the first half of the season.

They also have Doc Sadler on the bench. Seems he has been bad luck to a lot of programs recently.
TrueBlueJay

Postby jayc13 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:31 pm

Hopefully the Senior Advisor does nothing more than get to Denny's early to save a table for the team. They missed badly on some transfers and recruiting. It happens even to the bluebloods.
jayc13

Postby Jaybird » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:25 pm

I hope in a couple hours, the men shoot 3s like the women are so far.
Jaybird

Postby Jaybird » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:19 pm

Clearly the wrong call on last-second possession in Oak-NC St. The proof was right there in front of them. They watched the vid over and over again and still got it wrong. Referees, by and large, are idiots.

The NCAA had to pull a ref at half of a women’s game because she had failed to disclose that she had a degree from one of the schools playing in that game. Some refs are ethically challenged idiots, but most of them are idiots.
Jaybird

Postby Eye of the Jay » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:28 pm

Here’s to hoping the refs call reach ins on Oregon tonight. Hope we get out to a scorching start and have a gameplan for Dante
Eye of the Jay

Postby Realhoops » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:31 pm

Jaybird wrote:Clearly the wrong call on last-second possession in Oak-NC St. The proof was right there in front of them. They watched the vid over and over again and still got it wrong. Referees, by and large, are idiots.

The NCAA had to pull a ref at half of a women’s game because she had failed to disclose that she had a degree from one of the schools playing in that game. Some refs are ethically challenged idiots, but most of them are idiots.

That call was 1000 percent correct. Not even sure how anyone could think it was close.
--Walt Whitman
Realhoops

Postby TrueBlueJay » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:34 pm

Realhoops wrote:
Jaybird wrote:Clearly the wrong call on last-second possession in Oak-NC St. The proof was right there in front of them. They watched the vid over and over again and still got it wrong. Referees, by and large, are idiots.

That call was 1000 percent correct. Not even sure how anyone could think it was close.

Yep.
TrueBlueJay

Postby Jaybird » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:01 pm

Realhoops wrote:

You are, of course, wrong, (hey, it happens a lot) as everyone in the arena, the announcers and the video replay would attest. Maybe you had your own private replay. Dunno.
Jaybird

Postby Realhoops » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:15 pm

Jaybird wrote:
Realhoops wrote:

You are, of course, wrong, (hey, it happens a lot) as everyone in the arena, the announcers and the video replay would attest. Maybe you had your own private replay. Dunno.

At this point you have to be joking.
--Walt Whitman
Realhoops

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops