Tennessee Game Thread

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Tennessee Game Thread

Postby vivid_dude » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:49 pm

Trifecta wrote:PTSD from Ty-Shon Alexander?

That makes sense. God only knows what Jay will call Ty Davis next season.
vivid_dude

Postby Angry Dan » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:55 pm

DC_JAY wrote:Great season. Great ride. So sad it's over. Thank you, Jays!

Proud of the way this team fought back to get the game back within reach.

Trey and Kalk, I hope you return. But if this was your last game in blue, may the road always rise to meet you.

And Baylor, you left it all out there tonight. Won't forget it.

+1
Angry Dan

Postby kutter » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:57 pm

Tennessee played a little better than we did. Refs had no bearing on the outcome of the game. Quit winning!! Turnovers and Trey not playing a very well was the reason we lost. Tennessee had something to do with both. Love this team! The future looks bright on to next year. Go Jays
kutter

Postby kutter » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:59 pm

Angry Dan wrote:
DC_JAY wrote:Great season. Great ride. So sad it's over. Thank you, Jays!

Proud of the way this team fought back to get the game back within reach.

Trey and Kalk, I hope you return. But if this was your last game in blue, may the road always rise to meet you.
Well said!!
And Baylor, you left it all out there tonight. Won't forget it.

+1
kutter

Postby 3ontheway » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:00 am

Great season overall. With no bench whatsoever, it's a testament to the staff, and an elite starting 5 that we go to this point. Trey, Kalk, and Baylor were elite college players and we just ran out of gas, and had 1 terrible 5 minute stretch against a team that was much deeper than us, and hit shots while we didn't in the crunch time possessions. Great season overall by staff and players, great ride. Did some great things.

Go Jays
3ontheway

Postby NYC-bluejay » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:02 am

Tough loss, but after the way this season went I didn’t expect much out of this team in March anyway. After sitting with it, not too broken up about it like I was last year.

At the end of the day these dudes are getting paid 300k+ to go out there, stand around and play soft. Don’t know if I’ll ever care as much as I did when they were just doing it for the school. Let em move on and let’s start fresh with young guys like Green.
NYC-bluejay

Postby Jaysfan100 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:06 am

[quote="3ontheway"] With no bench whatsoever,

Jasen green would like a word.
Jaysfan100

Postby GoatGibbs » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:06 am

Just hope we can be in this position again. It’s been a great three years.
GoatGibbs

Postby vivid_dude » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:08 am

NYC-bluejay wrote:Tough loss, but after the way this season went I didn’t expect much out of this team in March anyway. After sitting with it, not too broken up about it like I was last year.

At the end of the day these dudes are getting paid 300k+ to go out there, stand around and play soft. Don’t know if I’ll ever care as much as I did when they were just doing it for the school. Let em move on and let’s start fresh with young guys like Green.

“Stand around and play soft”

GTFOH…
vivid_dude

Postby bluejayfan00 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:09 am

NYC-bluejay wrote:Tough loss, but after the way this season went I didn’t expect much out of this team in March anyway. After sitting with it, not too broken up about it like I was last year.

Yet you cared enough to type all this out at midnight, read it, and hit “submit” and didn't once think “eh, I sound stupid”
bluejayfan00

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops