The reason I hate UNL

Return to Off Topic

Re: The reason I hate UNL

Postby taa71458 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:38 am

Savannah Jay wrote:
AttyAlum wrote:Where is Porter84 to tell us how great Nebraska is doing?

I think he is busy with the book club he started with the other person that bought Miles' book.

Once they finish that book they will move on to Michael Scott's Somehow I Manage
taa71458

Postby Savannah Jay » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:42 am

taa71458 wrote:
Savannah Jay wrote:
AttyAlum wrote:Where is Porter84 to tell us how great Nebraska is doing?

I think he is busy with the book club he started with the other person that bought Miles' book.

Once they finish that book they will move on to Michael Scott's Somehow I Manage

"I'm not superstitious...but I'm a little-stitious."
Savannah Jay

Postby Trifecta » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:00 pm

http://huskerhoopscentral.com/forums/topic/11443-new-mexico-a-landing-spot-for-miles/?page=2

Norm Peterson
I am led to understand that no further transfers are anticipated. That would obviously change if there is a coaching change here. If there is no coaching change and if there are no further transfers, which is what I understand the case to be, then I think this is a tournament team that we will have next year.

It would have been better with Ed Morrow, but I still think it is a tournament team even without him. If that turns out not to be the case, and we don't make the dance, then Miles will almost certainly be gone. But I'd like to have an opportunity to see what this team would do with the pieces we will have next year.

:roll:
Trifecta

Postby LJay » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Aiming high for the NIT.
77 - 62
LJay

Postby White&BlueDude » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:42 pm

They actually think that they would get Tom Crean if Miles left. The delusion continues!
White&BlueDude

Postby AttyAlum » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:48 pm

Trifecta wrote:http://huskerhoopscentral.com/forums/topic/11443-new-mexico-a-landing-spot-for-miles/?page=2

Norm Peterson
I am led to understand that no further transfers are anticipated. That would obviously change if there is a coaching change here. If there is no coaching change and if there are no further transfers, which is what I understand the case to be, then I think this is a tournament team that we will have next year.

It would have been better with Ed Morrow, but I still think it is a tournament team even without him. If that turns out not to be the case, and we don't make the dance, then Miles will almost certainly be gone. But I'd like to have an opportunity to see what this team would do with the pieces we will have next year.

:roll:

Reading that thread leads me to the following conclusions:
1) Norm Peterson is UNL's version of gtmo (or is on some really strong drugs);
2) Norm gets really pissed and uses naughty language when someone says anything critical about Tom Osborne;
3) Glynn Watson is considering a transfer too (if this is true, I'd certainly be interested in kicking tires);
4) Miles has very few supporters (most of the posters not calling for his immediate head are scared what would happen next and are afraid to have their AD pick a coach;
5) Noted Husker homer Sam McKewon of the OWH posts there often;
6) Morrow went from the guy who's injury they blamed for their losing stretch to a guy that isn't very good.

Kinda funny but Morrow's departure has really unnerved a lot of Nebraska fans and made them mad at Miles. We all know the reason for this, although I haven't heard anybody articulate it yet --- he's the son of a Husker football player (his mom was also a Nebraska athlete). The one thing that fanbase can't take - getting dissed by a former football player or a member of his family!
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby Waylon Van Smack » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:43 am

so there is a picture floating around on twitter of Mike Jacobsen at the front counter of Lazlo's and who is in the frame standing less than 10 feet away??? hint wearing deep blue and white windbreaker and he is bald.
[tweet] https://twitter.com/EricNScottsdale/sta ... 6329772033 [/tweet]
Waylon Van Smack

Postby taa71458 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:23 am

Michael Jacobsen is far from good enough to play at Xavier.
taa71458

Postby Waylon Van Smack » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:31 am

taa71458 wrote:Michael Jacobsen is far from good enough to play at Xavier.

wasn't the point of my post but, yes I agree with your opinion. The fact they were in the same restaurant is curious.
Waylon Van Smack

Postby cujaysfan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:58 am

that seems like illegal contact if Jacobson is still on NU's roster and hasn't been granted any sort of release
cujaysfan

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic