The next President

Return to Off Topic

Re: The next President

Postby SendDustyIn » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:44 pm

vivid_dude wrote:If you still think your Trump vote was the right way to go, I literally pity how stupid you are. I'm not even mad anymore. I pity you.

Why? I didn't vote for the guy, but a little context would be nice. What'd he do now?
SendDustyIn

Postby vivid_dude » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:58 pm

SendDustyIn wrote:
vivid_dude wrote:If you still think your Trump vote was the right way to go, I literally pity how stupid you are. I'm not even mad anymore. I pity you.

Why? I didn't vote for the guy, but a little context would be nice. What'd he do now?

It's not any one thing, but rather countless incompetent, petulant things - but what prompted my post was his comments on North Korea. Seeing two megalomaniac, silver-spoon-born, insane people with a nuclear arsenal get in a public pissing contest is terrifying.
vivid_dude

Postby SendDustyIn » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:22 pm

vivid_dude wrote:
SendDustyIn wrote:

It's not any one thing, but rather countless incompetent, petulant things - but what prompted my post was his comments on North Korea. Seeing two megalomaniac, silver-spoon-born, insane people with a nuclear arsenal get in a public pissing contest is terrifying.
That's fair. I'm not sure Hillary would have prevented the Norks from getting an H-bomb though.

Fun story: In my foreign relations class with Dr. Jiang, I discussed what would happen if the Russians targeted The Jay with various sized nuclear bombs. Good stuff.
SendDustyIn

Postby KenoshaJay » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:52 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/netanyahu/st ... 8567802881
KenoshaJay

Postby Savannah Jay » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:14 am

KenoshaJay wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/netanyahu/st ... 8567802881

How "courageous" to threaten the lives of 25 million people because of the threats of one of those 25 million. Coming from Netanyahu, who is currently in the middle of a long running corruption investigation himself, seems like maybe he and our president are cut from the same cloth.

Everyone, including North Korea's leader, knows we have the nuclear arsenal to wipe out such a tiny country. So what's the end game for the speech at the UN? Do you think the North Korean leader just stops doing what he's been doing because he was threatened? I fully expect North Korea's response will be to launch another provocative missile. Then what? What will our "courageous" leader do then?
Savannah Jay

Postby vivid_dude » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:44 am

Interesting that Netanyahu's position is:
"Totally destroy North Korea" by Trump is good.
"Wipe Israel off the face of the earth" by Iran is bad.

Isn't it essentially saying the exact same thing? Trust me, I understand all the differences in leading up to those two statements, but the end result is exactly the same. They are both terrible, evil things to say.
vivid_dude

Postby KenoshaJay » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:53 am

vivid_dude wrote:Interesting that Netanyahu's position is:
"Totally destroy North Korea" by Trump is good.
"Wipe Israel off the face of the earth" by Iran is bad.

Isn't it essentially saying the exact same thing? Trust me, I understand all the differences in leading up to those two statements, but the end result is exactly the same. They are both terrible, evil things to say.

Evil exists in the world.

Call it what it is.

THE message was to China.

Nuclearize Japan the answer? Let's hope not.

Kim is a puppet.
KenoshaJay

Previous

Return to Off Topic