The next President

Return to Off Topic

Re: The next President

Postby bird_call » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:23 am

Also, bless your heart CUF4.

I lived in Sylacauga, Alabama from the age of 8-12 and have a photograph of me and my family with the noted racist Governor George Wallace.
bird_call
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:34 pm

 

Re: The next President

Postby ZMagic30 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 am

love watching a good intellectual curb stomping
User avatar
ZMagic30
 
Posts: 1427
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Re: The next President

Postby CU Final Four » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:06 am

BC

1. What’s your point? So what? Manafort has nothing to do with Trump. DOJ should have indicted him for tax evasion and money laundering before Trump was elected. Was Lynch asleep? Or too busy chowing down at Georgetown parties rather than doing her job? We do know she jetted out to AZ to take instructions from the impeached former President Blow Job Clinton.

2. You are losing whatever credibility you had with me for adding that moronic Michael Jackson video to your post.

3. Since this is the Internet, you can say anything you want. I lived in Mexico City from ages 8-12. Donde esta Trump? Casa blanco!

4. Using the “logic” of a clearly established idiot like zmagic, you are a racist because of a picture of you and one of the biggest racists of all time. That’s how liberal guilt by association works.

5. Some McCarthy,

“Bottom line: If the FBI had a collusion case of some kind, after well over a year of intensive investigation, Flynn and Papadopoulos would have been pressured to plead guilty to very serious charges — and those serious offenses would be reflected in the charges lodged against Manafort. Obviously, the pleas and the indictment have nothing to do with collusion because Mueller has no collusion case…

Since there is no collusion case, we can safely assume Mueller is primarily scrutinizing President Trump with an eye toward making a case of obstructing an FBI investigation. This also makes sense in light of the pleas that have been taken…

The theme of such a prosecution is that the investigative process must be protected, not that some terrible underlying crime (like an espionage conspiracy) has been committed. Witnesses such as Flynn and Papadopoulos would therefore not be made to look like they had gotten a pass on serious offenses; they would look like they had owned up to corrupting the process and are now helping the prosecutor against the principal corruption target…

I continue to believe that this is the real danger for President Trump: A report by the special counsel, either through the grand jury or some other vehicle, concluding (a) that the president had obstructed the FBI’s investigation of Flynn and of Trump-campaign collusion with Russia, and (b) recommending that the matter be referred to Congress for consideration of next steps, potentially including impeachment and removal.”
I love Creighton basketball. Yes, I do. I love Creighton. How about you?

“ignorance is bliss; truly bliss.” Creighton professor Ron Volkmer.
User avatar
CU Final Four
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:28 am
Location: Convent Place, a subdivision as surveyed, platted and recorded in Douglas County, Nebraska.

Re: The next President

Postby vivid_dude » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:27 am

CU Final Four wrote:
Vivid is incoherent. Still wondering if he graduated from Creighton.


Please explain how my very direct question was incoherent. I'll ask again, since no conned cowards have stepped forward to answer the question. And I know you won't answer it, CUFF, because you're incapable. (And by the way, you EMBARRASS Creighton, in case you didn't know.)

If the Russia thing is bogus, why has Trump and all of his inner circle been caught lying about Russia?

Waiting...
User avatar
vivid_dude
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: The next President

Postby vivid_dude » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:31 am

CU Final Four wrote:
1. What’s your point? So what? Manafort has nothing to do with Trump. DOJ should have indicted him for tax evasion and money laundering before Trump was elected. Was Lynch asleep? Or too busy chowing down at Georgetown parties rather than doing her job? We do know she jetted out to AZ to take instructions from the impeached former President Blow Job Clinton.

2. You are losing whatever credibility you had with me for adding that moronic Michael Jackson video to your post.

3. Since this is the Internet, you can say anything you want. I lived in Mexico City from ages 8-12. Donde esta Trump? Casa blanco!

4. Using the “logic” of a clearly established idiot like zmagic, you are a racist because of a picture of you and one of the biggest racists of all time. That’s how liberal guilt by association works.

5. Some McCarthy,

“Bottom line: If the FBI had a collusion case of some kind, after well over a year of intensive investigation, Flynn and Papadopoulos would have been pressured to plead guilty to very serious charges — and those serious offenses would be reflected in the charges lodged against Manafort. Obviously, the pleas and the indictment have nothing to do with collusion because Mueller has no collusion case…

Since there is no collusion case, we can safely assume Mueller is primarily scrutinizing President Trump with an eye toward making a case of obstructing an FBI investigation. This also makes sense in light of the pleas that have been taken…

The theme of such a prosecution is that the investigative process must be protected, not that some terrible underlying crime (like an espionage conspiracy) has been committed. Witnesses such as Flynn and Papadopoulos would therefore not be made to look like they had gotten a pass on serious offenses; they would look like they had owned up to corrupting the process and are now helping the prosecutor against the principal corruption target…

I continue to believe that this is the real danger for President Trump: A report by the special counsel, either through the grand jury or some other vehicle, concluding (a) that the president had obstructed the FBI’s investigation of Flynn and of Trump-campaign collusion with Russia, and (b) recommending that the matter be referred to Congress for consideration of next steps, potentially including impeachment and removal.”



LMFAO!!!! Read the above post, and then read it again.

AND HE CALLED ME INCOHERENT!!!

Jesus Lord above, CUFF - when are you going to figure you out that YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT THIS. You should really stop if you have any dignity. My guess is you have no dignity. Yes, it's confirmed - you have no dignity.

CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!
User avatar
vivid_dude
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: The next President

Postby bird_call » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:27 am

Bless your heart CUF4

Image

I'm the kid on the left in the red shirt. The picture is from ~1986.
bird_call
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Re: The next President

Postby vivid_dude » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:53 am

bird_call wrote:I'm the kid on the left in the red shirt. The picture is from ~1986.


Awesome picture. By any chance, is your little brother Dr. Evil?

Image

Also, Mr. Wallace looks thrilled to be there.

Also, you lost credibility with CUFF. Are you going to be okay?
User avatar
vivid_dude
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: The next President

Postby bird_call » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:30 pm

vivid_dude wrote:Also, you lost credibility with CUFF. Are you going to be okay?


It is sad that CUF4 doesn't like animated gifs. I'm enjoying watching the Mueller show.

And he's subpoenaing bank records now. Finally someone is following the money. That's where this whole thing is going to find real evidence of collusion or compromise.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/mueller-subpoena-donald-trump-deutsche-bank/
bird_call
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Re: The next President

Postby vivid_dude » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:18 pm

bird_call wrote:Finally someone is following the money. That's where this whole thing is going to find real evidence of collusion or compromise.


I agree. It is a strong possibility that the money will lead to something greater. "Who cares about his tax returns?" should never have been a question asked by any intelligent American, when Trump's greatest qualification for being President was being a so-called successful businessperson. There's a reason he lied repeatedly during the campaign by saying he would release his taxes. All part of his very effective con of those like CUFF, who aren't the brightest.

I'm still in shock that people lifted Trump to power without really vetting him. Again, the con was good. He was supposedly the "every man" candidate, when he was born a millionaire, wouldn't associate with the "every man" for all the borscht in Russia and has flip flopped on nearly every important political position throughout his life. I can't believe it worked. I give the guy credit - he targeted the right demographic and pulled it off. And now Moore is going to win in Alabama. GOP/conservatives have jumped the shark.
User avatar
vivid_dude
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: The next President

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:21 pm

Here's a really quick and easy litmus test for any kind of political discussion: if you are on the same side of the matter as CUFF, you are quite likely on the wrong side.
User avatar
Outlaw_Wales
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JayPak and 1 guest