The next President

Return to Off Topic

Re: The next President

Postby vivid_dude » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:00 pm

He walks right through the door. Hilarious.

Imagine voting for or conintuing to like/support Harvey Weinstein after all these revelations came forward. That’s the GOP in 2017. And my God, CUFF is terrible at everything.
vivid_dude

Postby jays911 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Are you shitting me? What money did the Clintons ever give back? What a maroon.
So long Valley, hello big time.
jays911

Postby CU Final Four » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Vivid and Wales:

Weinstein and Bill Clinton have been credibly charged with rape, that is, forcible sexual intercourse. Rape used to be a capital crime in some states.

Neither Moore and Trump have ever been alleged to have raped anyone and, on top of that, all of their accusers have credibility problems.

I’m sad that Creighton that failed the both of you.
I love Creighton basketball. Yes, I do. I love Creighton. How about you?

“ignorance is bliss; truly bliss.” Creighton professor Ron Volkmer.
CU Final Four

Location: Convent Place, a subdivision as surveyed, platted and recorded in Douglas County, Nebraska.

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:23 pm

jays911 wrote:Are you shitting me? What money did the Clintons ever give back? What a maroon.

I know reading is hard, especially when you just want to scream things like “lock her up” and “but her emails,” but you should try harder next time.

Nobody said the Clintons gave money back. The DNC, however did — or, rather, donated it to charity. A lot of it. In part because Republicans screamed about how horrible it would be to take money FROM such a monster. Now try to follow me here — that same RNC now is funneling a boatload if money TO its own version of that monster because “tax cuts.”

And it’s cool that you and CUFF can’t get past Hillary on this — and are fine with the accusations against someone like Moore and Trump.
Outlaw_Wales

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:26 pm

CU Final Four wrote:Vivid and Wales:

Weinstein and Bill Clinton have been credibly charged with rape, that is, forcible sexual intercourse. Rape used to be a capital crime in some states.

Neither Moore and Trump have ever been alleged to have raped anyone and, on top of that, all of their accusers have credibility problems.

I’m sad that Creighton that failed the both of you.

Trump has never been alleged to have taped anyone? Huh ... that’s odd considering he’s been sued several times based on just such an allegation.

I know, I know - credibility is a problem anytime you accuse someone with an “R” on their political folder. Doesn’t change that there are absolutely such allegations and adoring support and admiration by Trumpers nonetheless.
Outlaw_Wales

Postby CU Final Four » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:39 pm

Wales

You are going to have to supply citations of allegations of rape against Trump.

If they existed, MSNBC and CNN would have done a two hour special on the topic. And Hillary would have spent $30 million on ads.
I love Creighton basketball. Yes, I do. I love Creighton. How about you?

“ignorance is bliss; truly bliss.” Creighton professor Ron Volkmer.
CU Final Four

Location: Convent Place, a subdivision as surveyed, platted and recorded in Douglas County, Nebraska.

Postby jays911 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:40 pm

He allegedly raped Juanitta. Grow up.
jays911

Postby jays911 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:43 pm

I visited the Clinton museum this summer. He has a section called the "Politics of persecution". Are you kidding me? Even Nixon had the class to not deny his issues.
jays911

Postby jfan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:47 pm

All Moore's accusers have credibility problems? Wow! I know, all the evidence he has to debunk the accusers will be released soon. Like after Dec. 12th.
Last edited by jfan on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jfan

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:55 pm

CU Final Four wrote:Wales

You are going to have to supply citations of allegations of rape against Trump.

If they existed, MSNBC and CNN would have done a two hour special on the topic. And Hillary would have spent $30 million on ads.

Wow. Are you really so blindly in line with Trump that you really are unaware of this? You continue to amaze with your ignorance. On a daily basis.
Outlaw_Wales

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic