The next President

Return to Off Topic

Re: The next President

Postby vivid_dude » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:51 am

CU Final Four wrote:BC.
Manafort was not in the Trump circle prior to his short term as manager.

I don't want to disrupt life in your ignorance bubble, but this is so easily refutable, it's laughable. You are laughable.

Manafort lived in Trump Tower for the past 11 years. He moved there in 2006, the same year he started making $10 million/year from Russian billionaire, Oleg Deripaska. Manafort was paid to influence U.S. politics, business dealings and the media in order to “greatly benefit the Putin Government" - this all began the same year he moved in to Trump Tower. In your ignorance bubble, I'm sure that's all just a coincidence.

Before living in Trump Tower, Manafort had business dealings with Trump as far back as 1980. That's a 37-year relationship. This is not fake news, as I know you'll try to blame the media for your ignorance - these are Manafort's own words. He said it. Manafort and Roger Stone opened a lobbying shop and Trump was one of their first clients.

Manafort and Trump were both active in New Jersey politics in the 1980s. Both were involved in lobbying Capitol Hill on Indian gaming reservation issues at the same time.

Financial records show that Manafort was $17 million in debt to pro-Russian interests at the time he joined the Trump campaign.

Manafort took at least 18 trips to Moscow and frequently talked to Putin allies over a 10 year period, leading up to his more formal partnership with Trump. He also traveled to Kiev at least 19 times in 20 months after the February 2014 of Ukraine’s pro-Russia leader.

Manafort was at the infamous meeting that Donnie Jr. had with the Russian lawyer in June 2016. Daddy's little boy and the pro-Putin stooge.

All coincidences, I'm sure. All the Russian lies, indictments, plea deals and arrests are all just coincidence...in the CUFF ignorance bubble.

I will pray for you.
vivid_dude

Postby SendDustyIn » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:09 am

Hey guys, this thread has gone off topic long enough. Can we get back to talking about the next president?

Who ya got?
SendDustyIn

Postby ZMagic30 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:33 am

SendDustyIn wrote:Hey guys, this thread has gone off topic long enough. Can we get back to talking about the next president?

Who ya got?

Foghorn Leghorn
ZMagic30

Postby vivid_dude » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:24 am

SendDustyIn wrote:Hey guys, this thread has gone off topic long enough. Can we get back to talking about the next president?

Who ya got?

If Republican voters elected the current con man, and go on to elect a credibly accused pedophile in Alabama, literally anyone is a possibility. Charles Manson's corpse would probably get 8% of the GOP vote, just because it has a swastika on its forehead.

Speaking of Roy Moore, if you haven't watched this focus group of people defending the creep, you must. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjLMAoejW-A

These people all sound like CUFF with their "whatabouts" and "yeah, buts." Not the brightest lot.
vivid_dude

Postby CU Final Four » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:45 am

ZMagic30 wrote:

Who ya got?

Foghorn Leghorn

ZmagicZmagicZmagic

Omaha Ben had Al Franken.
I love Creighton basketball. Yes, I do. I love Creighton. How about you?

“ignorance is bliss; truly bliss.” Creighton professor Ron Volkmer.
CU Final Four

Location: Convent Place, a subdivision as surveyed, platted and recorded in Douglas County, Nebraska.

Postby OmahaBen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:06 pm

Yeah, and I dumped him once the allegations came out.

Unlike you and the current pussy grabber in chief
OmahaBen

Postby KenoshaJay » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:05 pm

vivid_dude wrote:
CU Final Four wrote:BC.
Manafort was not in the Trump circle prior to his short term as manager.

I don't want to disrupt life in your ignorance bubble, but this is so easily refutable, it's laughable. You are laughable.

Manafort lived in Trump Tower for the past 11 years. He moved there in 2006, the same year he started making $10 million/year from Russian billionaire, Oleg Deripaska. Manafort was paid to influence U.S. politics, business dealings and the media in order to “greatly benefit the Putin Government" - this all began the same year he moved in to Trump Tower. In your ignorance bubble, I'm sure that's all just a coincidence.

Before living in Trump Tower, Manafort had business dealings with Trump as far back as 1980. That's a 37-year relationship. This is not fake news, as I know you'll try to blame the media for your ignorance - these are Manafort's own words. He said it. Manafort and Roger Stone opened a lobbying shop and Trump was one of their first clients.

Manafort and Trump were both active in New Jersey politics in the 1980s. Both were involved in lobbying Capitol Hill on Indian gaming reservation issues at the same time.

Financial records show that Manafort was $17 million in debt to pro-Russian interests at the time he joined the Trump campaign.

Manafort took at least 18 trips to Moscow and frequently talked to Putin allies over a 10 year period, leading up to his more formal partnership with Trump. He also traveled to Kiev at least 19 times in 20 months after the February 2014 of Ukraine’s pro-Russia leader.

Manafort was at the infamous meeting that Donnie Jr. had with the Russian lawyer in June 2016. Daddy's little boy and the pro-Putin stooge.

All coincidences, I'm sure. All the Russian lies, indictments, plea deals and arrests are all just coincidence...in the CUFF ignorance bubble.

I will pray for you.

Fascinating. Will try to research. References would be helpful. Thanks.
KenoshaJay

Postby vivid_dude » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Happy to provide.

This Fox News article is a good starting point where I confirmed some of what I typed: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/how-paul-manafort-is-connected-to-trump-russia-investigation.html

And here's another article, providing additional info on the "coincidental" partnership between Manafort and Trump. http://www.businessinsider.com/who-is-paul-manafort-and-why-is-he-at-the-center-of-the-trump-russia-probe-2017-3
vivid_dude

Postby KenoshaJay » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:22 pm

vivid_dude wrote:Happy to provide.

This Fox News article is a good starting point where I confirmed some of what I typed: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/how-paul-manafort-is-connected-to-trump-russia-investigation.html

And here's another article, providing additional info on the "coincidental" partnership between Manafort and Trump. http://www.businessinsider.com/who-is-paul-manafort-and-why-is-he-at-the-center-of-the-trump-russia-probe-2017-3

Thanks again
KenoshaJay

Postby CU Final Four » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Vivid:

Trump and Manafort lived in the same building. Big deal. The other references mean nothing and prove nothing. All inference and innuendo. I was active in Nebraska politics at one time. Does that make me responsible for the actions of some state Senator from Scottsbluff?

But assume arguendo that Manafort was in Trump’s inner circle. How does Putin help Trump win? Was buying $100k in Facebook ads the key to winning? Or were Mook and Hillary at fault for never going to Wisconsin and not spending a dime there?

Hillary lost the election. She was a 20 point favorite to an amateur and she lost.
I love Creighton basketball. Yes, I do. I love Creighton. How about you?

“ignorance is bliss; truly bliss.” Creighton professor Ron Volkmer.
CU Final Four

Location: Convent Place, a subdivision as surveyed, platted and recorded in Douglas County, Nebraska.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic