The next President

Return to Off Topic

Re: The next President

Postby vivid_dude » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:06 pm

jays911 wrote:CUFF, I don't always agree with you, but the idiot lefties on this board who claim a Creighton education scare me at times. Merry Christmas to all. Or is that no longer politically correct?

No. There has never been a war on Christmas. That’s just a dog whistle used to rile up imbeciles like you. Oh look. It worked.

Please name the specific issue you think I’m missing, or which makes you think I didn’t get a good Creighton education. I’m happy to address it specifically. (I look forward to your silence)
vivid_dude

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:32 am

vivid_dude wrote:
jays911 wrote:CUFF, I don't always agree with you, but the idiot lefties on this board who claim a Creighton education scare me at times. Merry Christmas to all. Or is that no longer politically correct?

No. There has never been a war on Christmas. That’s just a dog whistle used to rile up imbeciles like you. Oh look. It worked.

Please name the specific issue you think I’m missing, or which makes you think I didn’t get a good Creighton education. I’m happy to address it specifically. (I look forward to your silence)

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/debun ... 6457667627
Outlaw_Wales

Postby jfan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:35 am

Trey Gowdy says that House Republicans want to end their Russia probe as quickly as possible! I bet that report will be fun. Gowdy probably wants to get back to important items like reopening the Benghazi probe so he can waste another 7M+ of taxpayer money!
jfan

Postby vivid_dude » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Trump just took credit for there being no commercial aviation fatalities in 2017. Seriously.

He keeps working the con. Gotta respect that he doesn’t set a floor for how gullible and stupid his followers are
vivid_dude

Postby wes134 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:05 pm

Feed the Toby the Ball!!!! The Toby is Hungry!!!!
wes134

Postby Jaybird » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:53 pm

I didn't have even one car crash in 2017, so I believe I owe trump a big debt of gratitude for getting tough with the Federal Highway Administration. But my appreciation can't end there. I didn't have any gas explosions in my house this past year either and clearly that's because President Puff Pastry cracked down on any sloppiness or corner-cutting at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. Hell, I'm not sure how I would have even survived the year without the big galoot.

There haven't been any passenger commercial airliner deaths in plane crashes in the U.S since 2009, so this man's influence is so profound it even reaches back in time. I'm almost giddy at the thought of what will happen when he gets a chance to turn his attention to gun-related fatalities.
Jaybird

Postby LynchMob » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Nobody tell him Obama also had zero commercial aviation deaths for most of his years, or Trump will have the Air Force shooting down passenger jets by the end of the week.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
LynchMob

Postby vivid_dude » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:47 pm

It gets worse. He just tweeted that his nuclear weapon button is bigger than Kim Jong Un’s.

If you still support Trump, you are a moron. No exceptions. Not opinion. Fact.
vivid_dude

Postby vivid_dude » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:21 pm

It never stops. Trump, via executive order, dissolved his voter fraud commission - something he created to save face for the popular vote loss. The commission uncovered nothing.

More of the Trump con and a huge waste of gov’t resources, in order to perpetuate the con. And it works on the CUFFs of the world.

And don’t forget this 2016 quote from Kellyanne Conway, six days after the Presidential victory, in light of Trump’s statement today about Steve Bannon:

"Steve Bannon is... really the general, the field general, in our successful campaign effort – a brilliant tactician and serves president elect Donald Trump very well"
vivid_dude

Postby LynchMob » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:43 pm

Trump dissolved that commission because Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap successfully sued to make sure the Democrats on the committee would have access to evidence and documentation gathered by the committee. Rather than have the Democrats prepare a minority report detailing Republican efforts to suppress and gerrymander, Trump dissolved the commission.

http://www.pressherald.com/2018/01/03/t ... ommission/
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
LynchMob

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic