The next President

Return to Off Topic

Re: The next President

Postby CU Final Four » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:59 am

Open Civil War.

Judicial Watch releases 18 completely redacted emails found on Huma’s personal laptop; all confidential stuff.

From The Hill,

The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, law enforcement officials and a witness tells The Hill.

FBI agents from Little Rock, Ark., where the Foundation was started, have taken the lead in the investigation and have interviewed at least one witness in the last month, and law enforcement officials said additional activities are expected in coming weeks.

The officials, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, said the probe is examining whether the Clintons promised or performed any policy favors in return for largesse to their charitable efforts or whether donors made commitments of donations in hopes of securing government outcomes.

Today on Morning Joe the claim is that only In Banana Republics do political winners prosecute the losers. No mention that the Rule of Law is fundamental to the Republic and no one is above the law. Plenty of evidence that Hillary broke the law.

The MSM/Dem play is that the Dems must win the 2018 elections so that Demented Donald can be impeached or removed from office by the 25th Amendment. That’s the game: coup.
I love Creighton basketball. Yes, I do. I love Creighton. How about you?

“ignorance is bliss; truly bliss.” Creighton professor Ron Volkmer.
CU Final Four

Location: Convent Place, a subdivision as surveyed, platted and recorded in Douglas County, Nebraska.

Postby bird_call » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:31 am

Bless your heart CUF4.

Hilary's foundation may have some questionable emails during her mighty reign as chief of staff. That's possible corruption.

As noted in many earlier posts, multiple Trump campaign associates have already entered plea deals for lying to federal investigators (Flynn, Papadapolous, and Gates).

Manafort is indicted.

Kushner, Trump, Jr. and Sessions all perjured themselves in testimony and disclosure forms regarding their interactions with foreign agents.

The evidentiary standards you apply to our former secretary of state vs. the current President are not the same.
bird_call

Postby Easypaddy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Who cares about Hillary at this point. I mean, seriously.
Easypaddy

Postby Panhandle Jay » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Easypaddy wrote:Who cares about Hillary at this point. I mean, seriously.

A lot of people do. Both the left and the right.

"According to a Gallup finding in early December, Hillary Clinton's favorability rating has never been lower, having fallen to 36%, more than a year after she lost the presidency to a man who had no discernible skills for the job. But in another Gallup Poll, just a few weeks later, she was named as the woman Americans admire most -- for the 16th consecutive time."

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/01/opinions/hillary-clintons-popularity-paradox-bailey/index.html
NCAA Tournament appearances
Creighton: 20
UNL: 7
Panhandle Jay

Postby Jaybird » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:04 pm

No, no. I think we're on to something here. I say it's high time we blow the lid off the nefarious campaigns of some of these failed Democratic candidates.

Take that weasel Michael Dukakis. I've long suspected he didn't send out all those Christmas cards himself. I'm willing to bet that a thorough investigation will uncover that he had a secretary--his very own Huma--who actually sent all those cards and SIGNED HIS NAME TO THEM!! And, while we're at it, let's get the lowdown on that known leftie Adlai Stevenson. No way he wins seven states against Eisenhower. And they were all in the South! There had to be, let's say, subversive elements at work. A shame trumpy dissolved his voter fraud commission. This would have been right up their alley. Maybe we need another commission.

And as for Banana Republics, I had no idea they operated in such a cutthroat fashion. In honor of your hard-hitting reporting, Cuffy, I make this solemn pledge to you: I am boycotting Banana Republics from this point forward. I never liked their sweaters much anyway. Kind of baggy. Gaps don't run that way too, do they? I like Gap.

And what's this new game "coup" you're talking about? Sounds like it might be fun. Anything like Stratego or Risk? "Coup! The electrifying new 25th Amendment board game from Milton Bradley!!"

Cuffy, you're precious. Don't ever change.
Last edited by Jaybird on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaybird

Postby jfan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:13 pm

I agree with you Easypaddy, the election is over, but CUFF and Fox News and its followers obviously still do care because they hope focusing on Hillary will deflect from the Beloved President. It's good to note that CUFF acknowledges Demented Donald. That would be a good nickname for the Prez----Donald the Demented! By the way Jaybird, Dukakis did send out those Christmas cards! But Adlai---Yikes. He deserves to be investigated!
jfan

Postby CU Final Four » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:09 pm

BC

The Obama Administration excelled at selective enforcement of the laws of the United States. See link below regarding the death of Sarah Root at about 33rd and L in Omaha. Killed by an illegal alien who was drag racing and 3x the legal limit. He got into this country as an unaccompanied minor from Central America. He and about 10 million more allowed into this country by GWB and BHO. Sarah’s death was entirely avoidable. It was also a big reason why Trump won Iowa and Pott County.

Comey, Strzok and the rest of the Clinton crew in the FBI and DOJ gave Hillary a pass because she and her friends are above the law. The fact that our national secrets were exposed is unimportant. The one case that really galls me is the Platte River Networks guy who destroyed Hillary’s emails one month after Congress issued a subpoena for them. Andy McCarthy at National Review has the story.

The depth of the corruption at the DOJ and FBI in its sandbagging investigation of the Clintons is astounding. Again, I rely on McCarthy. He’s the guy who put the Blind Sheik in SuperMax.

If we don’t have the rule of law in this country, then we are no better than a Banana Republic. You guys might want to get serious about this stuff.

Lots of speculation in your post about Sessions, Don, Jr. and Jared.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/ ... /82902280/

CU Final Four

Location: Convent Place, a subdivision as surveyed, platted and recorded in Douglas County, Nebraska.

Postby vivid_dude » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:27 pm

You do realize that Obama deported more illegal aliens than any President in history, right?

Facts always get the best of unintelligent people. But keep responding! I love that you're establishing this record of the morons who supported the con man.
vivid_dude

Postby CU Final Four » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:43 pm

Vivid

But the NET population of illegal aliens increased. Including many great guys from MS-13.

2.5 million increase in illegals during the Obama years; total population of Nebraska is only 1.8m.

http://cis.org/Report/25-Million-Join-I ... nder-Obama

A business like Sears can have big revenue numbers but a declining net income or a loss. Again, look at the net.

CU Final Four

Postby jln » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:53 pm

CU Final Four wrote:Vivid

But the NET population of illegal aliens increased. Including many great guys from MS-13.

2.5 million increase in illegals during the Obama years; total population of Nebraska is only 1.8m.

http://cis.org/Report/25-Million-Join-I ... nder-Obama

A business like Sears can have big revenue numbers but a declining net income or a loss. Again, look at the net.

When making your claims about immigration it's probably best not to use a hate group as your source.
jln

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic