The next President

Return to Off Topic

Re: The next President

Postby LynchMob » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Trump decides to remove national security adviser, and others may follow

The president has complained that McMaster is too rigid and that his briefings go on too long and seem irrelevant.

Anyone else getting the ever-so-slight inkling that the President might be a complete dumbfuck?
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
LynchMob

Postby Jaybird » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:20 pm

I think trump lost all faith in McMaster as soon as he found out that "McMaster" is not, in fact, a triple cheeseburger deluxe on McDonald's value menu.

I myself think it's an excellent idea to get rid of the Sec of State and the National Security Advisor, and to make sure we don't have an ambassador to South Korea or a Gov expert on North Korea around, right before trump has his little summit with Kim Jong Un. That'll keep those North Koreans off balance. They won't know what crazyass stunt trump might pull next. In fact, you might call it a McMasterstroke.

But, for those of us who enjoy living in a nuclear winter-free world, James Mattis might be all we have left. I sure as hell hope that guy's taking care of himself. Working out, getting flu shots, looking both ways before he crosses the street, all that stuff. We want him on that wall. We need him on that wall.
Jaybird

Postby vivid_dude » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:58 am

jays911 wrote:
KenoshaJay wrote:https://apnews.com/2964ce37e2084ae5b4c13da748b35cff/US-imposes-sanctions-on-Russians-for-US-election-meddling

Facts don't matter to imbeciles.

Your lack of self-awareness has no boundaries. Coward. You sure do go out of your way to prove me right. Thanks, I guess.
vivid_dude

Postby Savannah Jay » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:02 am

jays911 wrote:
KenoshaJay wrote:https://apnews.com/2964ce37e2084ae5b4c13da748b35cff/US-imposes-sanctions-on-Russians-for-US-election-meddling

So...on the sidelines reading this debate. People on the left "demanding" explanations from the people on the right regarding Trump's refusal to approve the sanctions on Russia as voted on by Congress.

Person on the right posts, without comment, an article about sanctions "against Russians." Another person on the right states, "Facts don't matter to imbeciles."

Facts like...there is a difference between imposing sanctions on the country, Russia, and 19 individual Russians (in a country of 144 million people). The article states that the move was largely symbolic, because those 19 individuals have no assets in the US. So the sanctions imposed by the administration are to seize the assets of 19 Russians that do not have any assets in the US to seize.

Did you even read the article? Can you discern the difference between the "sanctions" in this article and those recommended by Congress?

Imbecile is an interesting choice of word, if I am interpreting this debate correctly.
Savannah Jay

Postby jays911 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:06 am

Savannah Jay wrote:
jays911 wrote:

So...on the sidelines reading this debate. People on the left "demanding" explanations from the people on the right regarding Trump's refusal to approve the sanctions on Russia as voted on by Congress.

Person on the right posts, without comment, an article about sanctions "against Russians." Another person on the right states, "Facts don't matter to imbeciles."

Facts like...there is a difference between imposing sanctions on the country, Russia, and 19 individual Russians (in a country of 144 million people). The article states that the move was largely symbolic, because those 19 individuals have no assets in the US. So the sanctions imposed by the administration are to seize the assets of 19 Russians that do not have any assets in the US to seize.

Did you even read the article? Can you discern the difference between the "sanctions" in this article and those recommended by Congress?

Imbecile is an interesting choice of word, if I am interpreting this debate correctly.

You're not. You and your friends have your own frame of reference you keep trying to draw us into. I don't accept your attempts to frame the "debate".
So long Valley, hello big time.
jays911

Postby bird_call » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:24 pm

jays911 wrote:
You're not. You and your friends have your own frame of reference you keep trying to draw us into. I don't accept your attempts to frame the "debate".

We need to apply a Lorentz Transformation to convert between the two frames of reference. If only we had a universal constant to link the two reference frames...
bird_call

Postby Savannah Jay » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:52 pm

jays911 wrote:You and your friends have your own frame of reference you keep trying to draw us into. I don't accept your attempts to frame the "debate".

I am not aware of a single friend of mine on this board. It appears some of you actually know each other. I do not.

You don't have to accept anything. Maybe I should ask...why did you take an article about the sanctions against 19 Russians and then suggest facts don't matter to imbeciles? What facts are you referring to here that do not matter to imbeciles?
Savannah Jay

Postby jays911 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Savannah Jay wrote:
jays911 wrote:You and your friends have your own frame of reference you keep trying to draw us into. I don't accept your attempts to frame the "debate".

I am not aware of a single friend of mine on this board. It appears some of you actually know each other. I do not.

You don't have to accept anything. Maybe I should ask...why did you take an article about the sanctions against 19 Russians and then suggest facts don't matter to imbeciles? What facts are you referring to here that do not matter to imbeciles?

Not going to fight with you today. It is game day, and I like your town too much.
Last edited by jays911 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So long Valley, hello big time.
jays911

Postby vivid_dude » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:23 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Just when I think jays911 can't humiliate himself more....

Wow. Fucking wow. The scary thing is, he has no idea how dumb he comes across. No wonder he won't engage substantively.
vivid_dude

Postby ZMagic30 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:51 pm

jays911 wrote:
Savannah Jay wrote:

Not going to fight with you today. It is game day, and I like your town too much.

IE "I typed without thinking and when challenged, I choose to pretend that I would rather not argue instead of admitting that I have nothing to say"
ZMagic30

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic