The next President

Return to Off Topic

Re: The next President

Postby Jaysker12 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:32 pm

it could be years before the link between russia and trump's 2016 campaign is fully established. manafort is an easy first target
Jaysker12

Postby LynchMob » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Jaysker12 wrote:

it could be years before the link between russia and trump's 2016 campaign is fully established. manafort is an easy first target

You mean paid Russian agent and Trump 2016 campaign chairman Rob Manafort? Yeah I'm sure that link is going to be real hard to find.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
LynchMob

Postby vivid_dude » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:02 pm

LynchMob wrote:
You mean paid Russian agent and Trump 2016 campaign chairman Rob Manafort? Yeah I'm sure that link is going to be real hard to find.

More fake news. His name is Paul.
vivid_dude

Postby HandDownManDown » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:12 pm

And here Lynch Mob got all excited because he thought that the commissioner of baseball was going down.

(Yes, I know it's Manfred)
HandDownManDown

Postby vivid_dude » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:34 pm

The list of people LynchMob could have been referring to is endless.

vivid_dude

Postby LynchMob » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:38 pm

I withdraw my Rob and put in a Paul, not sure who I was thinking of exactly. Unlike anyone involved in the current administration, I can admit I made a mistake.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
LynchMob

Postby vivid_dude » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:41 pm

LynchMob wrote:I withdraw my Rob and put in a Paul, not sure who I was thinking of exactly. Unlike anyone involved in the current administration, I can admit I made a mistake.

DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT!!
vivid_dude

Postby Jaysker12 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:11 pm

vivid_dude wrote:
LynchMob wrote:

what i meant by this is that, the investigation will continue up the chain of command until Trump doesn't have plausible deniability of any collusion. manafort hasn't been on trump's team now for, what, over a year? it's a great starting point though because of how high up he was until given the boot. everyone who's dragged down will deny the president had any knowledge...until someone decides its not worth it and spills the beans. but that could be awhile
Jaysker12

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Jaysker12 wrote:
vivid_dude wrote:
LynchMob wrote:

what i meant by this is that, the investigation will continue up the chain of command until Trump doesn't have plausible deniability of any collusion. manafort hasn't been on trump's team now for, what, over a year? it's a great starting point though because of how high up he was until given the boot. everyone who's dragged down will deny the president had any knowledge...until someone decides its not worth it and spills the beans. but that could be awhile

His own freaking son was meeting with Russians. He's got current people all over his administration with ties to Russia. That doesn't phase Trumpers, though.
Outlaw_Wales

Postby Durango Jay » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:10 am

People will believe what they want to believe. Some people can find a conspiracy in the basement of a pizza place that doesn't even have a basement, while in disbelief of the documented evidence of a foreign power's manipulation of our own election. Go figure.
Durango Jay

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic