Global Warming

Return to Off Topic

Re: Global Warming

Postby CU Final Four » Fri May 12, 2017 12:35 pm

Lots of charts and numbers; written by a scientist.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/05/11/ ... surprises/
AMDG
CU Final Four

Location: Convent Place, a subdivision as surveyed, platted and recorded in Douglas County, Nebraska.

Postby CU Final Four » Sat May 20, 2017 11:18 am

The latest in climate change research. A must read. Science!

https://www.cogentoa.com/article/10.108 ... 17.1330439
AMDG
CU Final Four

Location: Convent Place, a subdivision as surveyed, platted and recorded in Douglas County, Nebraska.

Postby CU Final Four » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:18 pm

Remember that game against the Corn in Omaha a few years back? The game where it was over by halftime? That's what happened today. The CAGW scam is over. There will still be dead-enders clinging to their failed theories and near religious beliefs, but it is over.

Transcript of the speech at link. Great speech by the master of rhetoric.

Winning!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 65435b9724
AMDG
CU Final Four

Postby Easypaddy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:32 am

This is undoubtedly the biggest victory for CUFF, a 50-something climate science denying attorney, in the history of this board.
Easypaddy

Postby Jaybird » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:00 am

Easypaddy wrote:This is undoubtedly the biggest victory for CUFF, a 50-something climate science denying self-proclaimed attorney, in the history of this board.

I hope you don't mind. I tidied that up a little bit. Precision matters.
Jaybird

Postby bird_call » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:27 am

CU Final Four wrote:The CAGW scam is over. There will still be dead-enders clinging to their failed theories and near religious beliefs, but it is over.

The U.S. joins the illustrious nations of Nicaragua and Syria as the non-signatories to the Paris agreement! Denial of climate science is now up to 6% of the world's population.

I do agree that there are dead-enders clinging to their failed theories and near religious beliefs, but I am pretty sure CUF4 and I disagree about their identity, affiliation, and location.
bird_call

Postby CU Final Four » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:31 am

Birdcall

Isn't it nice to have a President who works in the best interests of the United States instead of Russia, North Korea and Iran (three that signed the Paris Treaty)?

As to you other two, was ad hominem the only Latin you learned at Creighton? Be men. Admit your defeat.
AMDG
CU Final Four

Postby Jaybird » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:38 pm

CU Final Four wrote:Birdcall

Isn't it nice to have a President who works in the best interests of the United States instead of Russia, North Korea and Iran (three that signed the Paris Treaty)?

As to you other two, was ad hominem the only Latin you learned at Creighton? Be men. Admit your defeat.

I didn't do much Latin book learnin', it being a dead language and all. Sure, I picked up my share of Latin here and there on the streets growing up, who didn't? But I did learn a little bit of German. Like, for example, "Sie sind ein urschioch." Seems apropos (that's French, or so I'm told). So, gern geschehen.

When I get a little time, maybe I'll google that phrase in a bunch of other languages. Someone like you, someone who pretends to be a lawyer because he couldn't make it through law school or couldn't get in in the first place, really deserves nothing less, wouldn't you agree?
Jaybird

Postby bird_call » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:12 pm

CU Final Four wrote:Isn't it nice to have a President who works in the best interests of the United States instead of Russia

bird_call

Postby CU Final Four » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Canadian global warming study cancelled due to sea ice. Pictures.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/ ... 30543.html
AMDG
CU Final Four

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic