Blue Jay Bar

Return to Off Topic

Re: Blue Jay Bar

Postby Waylon Van Smack » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:53 am

Drove by campus last week.... Man the city wasted no time, it's a bare lot, the bar is gonzo.
Waylon Van Smack

Postby cufan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:55 am

Waylon Van Smack wrote:Drove by campus last week.... Man the city wasted no time, it's a bare lot, the bar is gonzo.

Could be wrong, but I don't think the city had anything to do with the bar's closing or destruction. Owner of real estate sold it to Physicians Mutual, or so I have heard.
cufan

Postby Waylon Van Smack » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:02 am

cufan wrote:
Waylon Van Smack wrote:Drove by campus last week.... Man the city wasted no time, it's a bare lot, the bar is gonzo.

Could be wrong, but I don't think the city had anything to do with the bar's closing or destruction. Owner of real estate sold it to Physicians Mutual, or so I have heard.

you know more than I do about it.... point being, it wont be coming back under new ownership or name.
Waylon Van Smack

Postby JayPak » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm

cufan wrote:

Correct, sold to Physicians Mutual for a parking lot.
"I want to beat (NU) so bad. This is a blue state...I’m a Creighton Bluejay. I’ve always wanted to go to Creighton...never really liked Nebraska...Creighton trusted me and Nebraska was just…out there...Can’t wait to play ’em..." ~Justin Patton
JayPak

Previous

Return to Off Topic