Specialty Plates

Return to Off Topic

Specialty Plates

Postby CURx » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:24 pm

Does anyone know, and just for my own clarification. We saw a XXX AF Jays plate the other day and I was thinking that there couldn't possibly be 5,000+ Creighton Plates in NE, but after thinking about it, it doesn't seem all that crazy either. So my question is. Is the triple numeric..double alphabet NE plate apply to ALL non-fusker plates, i.e. UP, UNO, Jays, etc. and it gets blended in with your style plate?
CURx

Re: Specialty Plates

Postby bluejaydano » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:35 pm

I have an "### AK" as my Jays plate so I doubt it goes by that. Not sure how it works. But it sort of sucks when us Jays fans can't pick what our plate says yet with the ugly Fusker plates they can choose what the numbers or letters say.
bluejaydano

Re: Specialty Plates

Postby Jaynut » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:07 am

Don't get me started on those Fusker plates. Above all, they are totally illegible, at least the personal ones I have seen.

I believe that the Bluejay plates are mixed in with all other specialty plates (except Husker). So Union Pacific plates, for example, can have a 3# 2 letter designation that may follow my plate. At least that is been what I have observed.
Jaynut

Return to Off Topic