Help from gamers

Return to Off Topic

Re: Help from gamers

Postby ZMagic30 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:59 am

as a current diamond-tier player in rocket league, can confirm that rocket league takes a pretty large amount of hand-eye coordination
ZMagic30

Postby OmahaBen » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:28 pm

Mass Effect games are pretty fun. Haven't played the latest (Andromada), but ME2 is an all time top 5 game. Think it's on Xbox, but wouldn't know for sure. I'm a member of the PC master race when it comes to gaming
OmahaBen

Postby Jaysker12 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:36 pm

blueblood wrote:I am looking for a game that requires me to make my right and left hand move independent of each other. It is very easy for a 15 year old but not for older folks. As an example, I have played Tiger Woods golf and you can basically do it with one hand. Its fun but I don't think it helps w hand eye coordination. There are games where you walk and shoot at the same time that become more difficult as we age that I am interested in. I am not into zombies though. Grand Theft auto sounds like the one I will go for but I am going to do the sports ones too and there are some WWII ones that look cool.

i don't play fifa but I know it can involve a lot of mechanics with the controller. if you want a different sort of challenge you could try Forza Motorsports 7. all the Forza games are sick, especially if you have any interest in cars. the game eases new players into its handling system.
Jaysker12

Postby D Jay Fan » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:52 pm

Try pong. Fun for the whole family
D Jay Fan

Previous

Return to Off Topic