2017 PG Tremont Waters (LSU Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2017 PG Tremont Waters (Offered)

Postby bluejaydano » Mon May 15, 2017 8:03 am

Duvall headed to Duke. Hopefully that's the domino that gets Waters to sign here.
bluejaydano

Postby bluejayfan00 » Mon May 15, 2017 10:23 am

Ok, Waters can commit to the Jays now! Duke got the best guard in the country today. If it really is down to CU and UCONN, from everything I've heard and seen, CU is the better fit for Tremont. Academics are really important to him, and the noise is Tremont and his father don't get along well with Kevin Ollie, and the fan base isn't too found of Tremonts dad either. Honestly, Waters may be a better fit and have more of an impact at CU than Tugs. Waters will be here longer, IMO, and he's the perfect fit to be a PG at CU, and he's one of the best in the country. Landing him could let us focus on wing and inside players, as we won't need a PG for 18.
bluejayfan00

Postby bleedblue » Mon May 15, 2017 10:53 am

Maybe it's just me but I get the feeling this kid isn't even considering Creighton. I havent seen him mention us once since his original interview after being released from GT where he said our coaches had reached out to him. Since then no word on us. Really seems to me like we aren't in the running for him
bleedblue

Postby dgassman3 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:00 am

bleedblue wrote:Maybe it's just me but I get the feeling this kid isn't even considering Creighton. I havent seen him mention us once since his original interview after being released from GT where he said our coaches had reached out to him. Since then no word on us. Really seems to me like we aren't in the running for him

I kind of agree... I know we are, at this point, a good fit for him, but struggle to find reputable news that he is seriously considering us.
dgassman3

Postby bluejayfan00 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:21 am

So, I'm assuming the both of you didn't listen to what Joey Temp had to say in last weeks podcast? Yeah, he probably knows nothing
bluejayfan00

Postby Jays26 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:22 am

dgassman3 wrote:
bleedblue wrote:Maybe it's just me but I get the feeling this kid isn't even considering Creighton. I havent seen him mention us once since his original interview after being released from GT where he said our coaches had reached out to him. Since then no word on us. Really seems to me like we aren't in the running for him

I kind of agree... I know we are, at this point, a good fit for him, but struggle to find reputable news that he is seriously considering us.

If you were a member at BJB you might! ;)
Jays26

Postby dgassman3 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:53 am

bluejayfan00 wrote:So, I'm assuming the both of you didn't listen to what Joey Temp had to say in last weeks podcast? Yeah, he probably knows nothing

Nothing he says in the podcast is different than what's in this thread. My point is that I cannot find anything about Tremont Waters outside of the Creighton network that seriously points him to us. That very well may happen in the next few days with Duval committing to Duke, but there does seem to be a dearth of news/evidence that Tremont is seriously considering Creighton.
dgassman3

Postby hilltopalum » Mon May 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Info I got last week with Tremont was a number of new teams are in the mix, including Indiana, Seton Hall, and Maryland. It seems Waters is adding teams more than he's focusing in on his landing spot.
hilltopalum

Postby mredle » Mon May 15, 2017 4:50 pm

hilltopalum wrote:Info I got last week with Tremont was a number of new teams are in the mix, including Indiana, Seton Hall, and Maryland. It seems Waters is adding teams more than he's focusing in on his landing spot.

It's Deja Vu all over again.
mredle

Postby Definitely a Jay » Mon May 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Hearing miles and Nebraska are in the Mix.
Definitely a Jay

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting