Transfer Targets :: 2018

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Transfer Targets :: 2018

Postby gtmoBlue » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:09 pm

As we have seen these past 2 years, you never know what may happen. I was merely asking if CU had any further interest in Kisunas. Lukas is college ready 6-9/10, 240/250.

Will Martin fully recover from surgery or will he have limitations? Will he return to all out play or will he favor his rehabbed knee? Will a Euro team offer him a good contract while he still has working knees? How is Jacob's knee holding up? Will he continue to have issues with it or will another surgery be required? Froling (needs to RS and gain weight) will probably redshirt unless we get hit with the Fwd/Ctr injury bug again.

We are merely an injury away from having renewed depth problems in the frontcourt.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby gtmoBlue » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:54 pm

Do we have interest in Texas Transfer Ctr James Banks 6-10/240 (from LaLu)? Sit 1 play 2.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby hilltopalum » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:57 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:As we have seen these past 2 years, you never know what may happen. I was merely asking if CU had any further interest in Kisunas. Lukas is college ready 6-9/10, 240/250.

Will Martin fully recover from surgery or will he have limitations? Will he return to all out play or will he favor his rehabbed knee? Will a Euro team offer him a good contract while he still has working knees? How is Jacob's knee holding up? Will he continue to have issues with it or will another surgery be required? Froling (needs to RS and gain weight) will probably redshirt unless we get hit with the Fwd/Ctr injury bug again.

We are merely an injury away from having renewed depth problems in the frontcourt.

we have greater needs than in the front court. With Tiny, Jacob, Sam, Ronnie, Christian, the staff feels like they are in good position to bolster the wing corps. They will go hard at McEwen, Mooney and Cremo with an eye on Mark Smith and maybe Malachi Flynn. I know they are monitoring James Banks but I dont think they like his offensive potential. I think they will take a similar type player in 2019. They'd love to have Christian Koloko.
hilltopalum

Postby fritzpointer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:01 pm

Hilltop are we not looking at Keyshawn Wood?
fritzpointer

Postby hilltopalum » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:16 pm

priorities right now are Mooney, Cremo & McEwen. They like Smith and Flynn too but I think they'd ideally take one of the those first three, maybe even two if they could get two. It sounds like Cremo might like what Duke is selling. To go from Albany to Duke would be quite the story but man he can play. I think the Mooney would really add something to Creighton next year. He's got an edge and would add some bite in the backcourt, especially if Khyri were to leave. He's a solid scoring option. Similar to Max Strus type game, maybe not as good a shooter, but he's someone who can help with some of the scoring load now that Foster has graduated. McEwen is the best transfer available imo. Would be stupid for the Jays not to go after him, he'd flourish in the let it fly.
hilltopalum

Postby fritzpointer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Thanks for the reply and for all you bring to this board. I agree on Koby McEwen he's very good. Do you think he get an exemption from ncaa and play next year with a new coach there. Go Jays!
fritzpointer

Postby gtmoBlue » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:48 am

Thanx Hilltop, for clarifying the transfer scenario.
gtmoBlue

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:15 am

fritzpointer wrote:Thanks for the reply and for all you bring to this board.

I got off the main board in February because CUFF, Lynchmob and other fools were steering the narrative. Blocking only helps to a degree. Thanks, Hilltop, for a reminder that this board does have some value.
Wizard of Westroads

Postby cujaysfan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:33 am

according to the twitters....ryan taylor (Evansville) to....

Northwestern
cujaysfan

Postby gtmoBlue » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Yo HilltopAlum...
Looks like we may have up to 3 open scholies. Any promising Bigs on that transfer list or Jucos?
A lot has changed in 3 days.
gtmoBlue

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting