Poll ended at Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:00 pm

Jessica Alba
60%
Candice Swanepoel
40%

Total votes : 5

New Tournament

Postby bluejay3 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:00 pm

I am starting a new tournament about hot women. This will be occurring every weekend from now on if I have time It is an 8 woman field with the 1st round today, semifinals tomorrow and the championship Sunday determining the hottest woman in the field. After the championship, the rankings will be released
bluejay3

Re: New Tournament

Postby JaysLifer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:12 pm

This is stupid and offensive. I hope it’s deleted. Quickly.
JaysLifer

Postby HaRdWoOd » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:03 pm

JaysLifer wrote:This is stupid and offensive. I hope it’s deleted. Quickly.

Stupid maybe. Mostly because I dont even know the two candidates, but offensive? To who? Offensive to women who aren't hot? Offensive to men who want to be hot women? I guess I dont get it.

Do you think you could squeeze in a Taylor Swift vs Katy Perry poll? That would be a good 8 vs 9 matchup.
HaRdWoOd

Postby wes134 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Jessica by a mile
Feed the Toby the Ball!!!! The Toby is Hungry!!!!
wes134

Postby ZMagic30 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Katy Perry - Taylor Swift is closer to a 5-12 or 6-11 matchup
ZMagic30

Postby JaysLifer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:43 am

HaRdWoOd wrote:
JaysLifer wrote:This is stupid and offensive. I hope it’s deleted. Quickly.

Stupid maybe. Mostly because I dont even know the two candidates, but offensive? To who? Offensive to women who aren't hot? Offensive to men who want to be hot women? I guess I dont get it.

Do you think you could squeeze in a Taylor Swift vs Katy Perry poll? That would be a good 8 vs 9 matchup.

It’s offensive to anyone with a sense of decency and respect for women. I know we have several female members and probably many more who don’t post. I also have to assume that there are women who may be interested in joining in the future. It’s embarrassing that this is the type of thing they’ll see when they come here because it most certainly is not the image I want to project to current and potential members of the board, or more generally, to the Creighton community. If you want to have this infantile debate with your other lonely buddies at the bar or on some weird, seedy message board (a category I don’t consider to include this board), have at it.

I don’t typically try to claim the moral high ground, but this is not how this board should be used.
JaysLifer

Postby Waylon Van Smack » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:45 am

Oh LOOK!!...... a Blizzard.
Waylon Van Smack

Postby Jaybird » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:05 am

I actually see this as a useful topic. It sends a strong signal to the mods that just maybe the way the board is set up now, as diverse and well-organized as it is, still needs to be expanded a little; that they need to create a new department for some future threads.

Something along the lines of "Dopey Stuff for 13-year Olds" (Freddy and Poly are way better at coming up with titles than I am, so I'll leave it to them). Give adolescents a space of their own. Not only that, if the Harvey Weinsteins of the world stop by (hey, you never know), it'd be considerate to help them navigate right to a place where they'd like to hang out.
Jaybird

Return to Off Topic